Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties for sale in Bloomsbury, WC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bloomsbury, WC1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Bloomsbury, WC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fitzroy Place, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within Fitzroy Place, a development of prestigious new homes in the heart of Fitzrovia, this impressive three bedroom apartment provides luxurious living space with access to fantastic residents' facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

High Holborn, West End, WC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

A simply stunning three bedroom penthouse arranged over two floors and boasting wonderful roof terrace, stylish interiors and a fantastic West End location. Leasehold. Read more.

Bedford Court Mansions, Bloomsbury, WC1B

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning three bedroom apartment is situated within a prestigious mansion block in the heart of Bloomsbury. Leasehold. Read more.

Duke's Road, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous four bedroom five storey house is presented in excellent condition throughout, features a lovely rear garden and benefits from an enviable location. Freehold. Read more.

Red Lion Square, Holborn, WC1R

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb triple aspect three bedroom apartment benefits from neutrally decorated spacious accommodation and an abundance of natural light as well as a fantastic central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Argyle Square, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the corner of Argyle Square, this brand new development has been finished to the highest standard and boasts an exclusive three bedroom luxury apartment close to St Pancras. Leasehold. Read more.

Museum Chambers, Bloomsbury, WC1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

An imposing red brick mansion block, with an enviable central location, housing a three bedroomed, second floor flat with period features, a modern kitchen and sash windows throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Blackler1