Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties to rent in Bow, E3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bow, E3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Bow, E3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wick Lane, Bow, E3

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

Set on the sixth floor of a modern development, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including an expansive reception room with modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ordell Road, Bow, E3

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an attractive pub conversion, this spacious two bedroom first floor flat features contemporary interior flooded with light and a secluded decked roof terrace moments from Victoria Park. Read more.

Coombe House, Bow, E3

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and a master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Boathouse Apartments, Poplar, E14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat on the first floor of a fantastic new development, boasting a bright reception room and open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances, further extending onto a charming balcony. Read more.

Stafford Road, Bow, E3

415.38 per week (1800 pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over two floors, this two bedroom duplex boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Read more.

Wick Lane, Bow, E3

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with private balcony and a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances. Read more.

Wick Lane, Bow, E3

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, modern kitchen with fitted appliances and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Read more.

New Festival Quarter, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat within a fantastic new development, boasting a bright open-plan reception room and kitchen opening onto a private balcony. Read more.

Jefferson Plaza, Bow, E3

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a contemporary development with concierge, this lovely two bedroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Old School Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting high ceilings and a sizeable mezzanine-level master bedroom, this stylish two bedroom apartment is set within a gated converted school and enjoys a modern open-plan interior. Read more.

Trevithick Way, Bow, E3

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented throughout and boasting a private balcony, this modern two bedroom apartment is conveniently situated for the shops and transport links along Bow Road. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape