Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties to rent in Bow, E3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bow, E3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Bow, E3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Medway Road, Mile End, E3

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Arranged over two floors with a basement, this three bedroom house boasts charming accommodation including a large double reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a delightful private garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Kenilworth Road, Bow, E3

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A recently refurbished three bedroom house with a private garden, bright accommodation, found moments from Victoria Park with its delightful village and Olympic Park found within easy reach. Read more.

Windsor Court, Bow, E3

620 per week (2687 pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an attractive development with concierge, this chic three bedroom fourth floor flat offers ample living space with modern d├ęcor, balcony and communal gardens found with a good access to the Olympic Park. Read more.

Voysey Square E3, Bow, E3

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic three bedroom apartment, located on the fourth floor of a secure development boasts a bright and airy reception room, a modern finish throughout and two private balconies. Read more.

Hewlett Road, Victoria Park, E3

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

An excellent three bedroom flat found in Victoria Park boasting a bright and airy interior throughout, private section of garden as well as a shared garden and all local amenities easily accessible nearby. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape