Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 22 2 bedroom properties for sale in Brentford, TW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Brentford, TW8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Brentford, TW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kew Bridge, Brentford, TW8

950000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and stylish with two impressive balconies overlooking communal gardens, a chic two bedroom two bathroom first floor flat set within the brand new riverside development moments from Chiswick. Leasehold. Read more.

Kew Bridge Road, Kew Bridge, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a private balcony and a river views, this stunning new two bedroom apartment is set within a striking residential development at Kew Bridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Quayside House, Kew Bridge, TW8

894950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Kew Bridge combines a stunning riverside location with a bold architectural vision. With its landscaped gardens and exclusive residents' facilities, Kew Bridge offers the perfect location for 21st century London living. Leasehold. Read more.

Heritage Walk, Brentford, TW8

760000 - 810000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Heritage Walk is the latest phase of the impressive Kew Bridge West development and offers a stunning range of chic two bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Pump House Crescent, Brentford, TW8

780000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Ealing Road, Brentford, TW8

775000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Pump House Crescent, Kew Bridge, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a superb new development moments from the River Thames, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers light and airy living space with amazing views. Leasehold. Read more.

Durham Wharf Drive, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring views of the River Brent from a large private balcony, this superb two bedroom apartment provides stylish living space within a smart new residential development. Leasehold. Read more.

Malthouse Court, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fifth floor of a fantastic development, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room with contemporary kitchen, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a huge balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Brentford Lock, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish and spacious two bedroom flat, located within a modern development on the confluence of the Grand Union Canal and The River Brent and benefiting from two underground parking spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Clayponds Lane, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a stunning decked balcony with fantastic views this modern two bedroom flat offers a brilliant living space and two great bedrooms, one en suite, communal gym and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Ferry Lane, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

With river views and a sought-after location within a modern development this luxurious two bedroom duplex apartment offers spacious accommodation with secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Lighterage Court, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the ground floor of a modern riverside development this impressive two bedroom apartment offers modern interiors throughout with fantastic open-plan living space leading to private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Chestnut Avenue, Brentford, TW8

585000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Well presented throughout, this bright and spacious two bedroom house boasts an extensive private garden with a patio area and a convenient location close to amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Ferry Lane, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set next to Brentford docks this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a beautiful living space with amazing private terrace, two double bedrooms and an en suite master. Leasehold. Read more.

Mill Cross Court, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented two bedroom first floor flat, located in a modern development with communal gardens and off-street parking, close to amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Brentford Lock, Brentford, TW8

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a portered development overlooking Brentford Lock, this superb two bedroom apartment is modern and stylish and benefits from underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Gardens, Brentford, TW8

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a sought-after portered development close to the River Thames, this fabulous two bedroom apartment is modern and stylish and features two private terraces. Leasehold. Read more.

Golden Mile House, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a secure block with underground parking, this bright two bedroom flat on the second floor benefits from modern interiors, a private balcony and access to communal gardens and residents' gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Carville Crescent, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located, this charming two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a generous living space with a separate kitchen, a lovely private garden and an off-street parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Clayponds Avenue, Ealing, TW8

315000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Green Dragon Lane, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat boasting amazing views across London, spacious accommodation throughout featuring a modern kitchen and a marble tiled steam room. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Tom and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Tom Wright1