Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 65 2 bedroom properties for sale in Brixton, SW9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Brixton, SW9. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Brixton, SW9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Trinity Gardens, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor with a separate entrance, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, a smart kitchen with ample space to dine and two bedrooms with en suites. Leasehold. Read more.

Camberwell On The Green, Camberwell, SE5

624000 - 779000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Overlooking Camberwell's most famous Landmark, Camberwell Green, is an exciting new development offering sophisticated city living with superb two bedroom apartments available. Leasehold. Read more.

Elm Park, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over two floors, this two bedroom house boasts charming accommodation including a large double reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a delightful private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Stockwell Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the lower and upper ground floors, this two bedroom maisonette boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a modern kitchen and lovely private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Union Mews, Clapham North, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic two bedroom leasehold house, is arranged over four floors and boasts bright and modern accommodation, with large reception room and two bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Printers Road, Stockwell, SW9

750000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a private road, this fantastic two bedroom flat is situated within a secure and modern purpose-built development and boasts an open-plan reception room/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Welmar Mews, Clapham, SW4

670000 - 695000

My rating

Save to shortlist

x 2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

College Green Court, Brixton, SW9

675000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Generously arranged over the raised and lower ground floors of a magnificent period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat offers a spacious, bright and well appointed interior with off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton SW9, Brixton, SW9

665000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom third floor flat offers bright and spacious accommodation, including two shower rooms, a well equipped kitchen and a great central location in Brixton. Leasehold. Read more.

Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, SW9

650000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Hubert Grove, Clapham North, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set moments away from the shops and restaurants on Clapham High Street, this stylish two bedroom flat is recently refurbished with a new open-plan reception room and kitchen with bi-folding doors opening onto garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Clapham Road, Clapham North, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse for sale

Set within an attractive gated development in Clapham this two bedroom 1005sq ft flat offers bright, modern living space and private roof terrace, beautiful views across the city and an underground parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Dumbarton Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set on the ground floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a bright reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a private kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Nealden Street, Brixton, SW9

619950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fabulously presented throughout, this exceptional two bedroom flat is set in a gorgeous period conversion and offers ample living space, stunning fixtures and fittings and excellent kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hackford Road, Stockwell, SW9

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This three bedroom flat, set on the second floor with a first floor entrance boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a separate kitchen and a smart bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Stockwell Road, Stockwell, SW9

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over two floors with a third floor entrance, this two bedroom duplex boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room with private balcony and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous one bedroom flat is full of period charm, offering wonderfully spacious accommodation with attractive wood floors and contemporary décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Corrance Road, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This recently refurbished two bedroom duplex flat offers contemporary accommodation set over two floors, including a generous open-plan kitchen/reception room and a bright master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Bramah Road, Brixton, SW9

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and delightful balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Holmewood Road, Brixton, SW2

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Belvedere Place, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Presented in wonderful condition throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom ground floor flat is superbly located moments from the heart of Brixton and offers wonderful open-plan living with excellent fixtures and garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Acre Lane, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic refurbished development on popular Acre Lane offers superb two bedroom flats featuring spacious living and entertaining accommodation with fabulous interiors and excellent transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Concanon Road, Brixton, SW2

550000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom first floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright reception room, two good sized bedrooms and a quiet central Brixton location. Leasehold. Read more.

Akerman Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor of a modern development, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen and a delightful patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Loughborough Park, Brixton, SW9

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the second and third floors, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts a large open-plan reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms, and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Milles Square, Brixton, SW9

549950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Mayall Road, Herne Hill, SE24

549950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Regency Mews, Oval, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor in a private gated development, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a bright reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two lovely bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Oak Square, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom, fourth floor flat, boasting bright and generous living space, a large reception room with smart open-plan kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a lovely decked balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Morrish Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located moments from amenities, this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in superb condition and offers attractive wood floors throughout, good-sized bedrooms and a private patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Clapham Road, Clapham North, SW9

539950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A spacious two bedroom first floor flat boasting a generous fitted kitchen with room for dining and bright separate reception room, superbly placed close to the amenities of Stockwell. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Brixton Hill Court, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over two floors, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts charming accommodation including a lovely reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two delightful double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Norwood Road, Brockwell Park, SE24

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a period converted property and is beautifully finished throughout with double bedrooms and private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kings Avenue, Abbeville Village, SW4

520000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first and second floors of a modern, gated development, benefiting from beautifully bright interiors and a private balcony, a two bedroom split-level apartment. Leasehold. Read more.

Lyham Road, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor with a ground floor entrance this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, a modern kitchen and two lovely double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Ramilles Close, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over two floors, this two bedroom maisonette boasts charming accommodation including a lovely reception room opening onto a delightful private patio and a smart separate kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two lovely bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Hill Court, Brixton Hill, SW2

460000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviable located on Brixton Hill, this fantastic two bedroom split-level flat offers spacious living and entertaining accommodation with off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Stockwell Road, Stockwell, SW9

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish and contemporary two bedroom flat offering well presented living and entertaining space moments from local transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

New Park Road, Brixton, SW2

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Stockwell Gardens Estate, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a lovely reception room, a contemporary kitchen and two double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Ramilles Close, Brixton, SW2

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This spacious two bedroom house offers stylish décor, a large reception room and spacious eat-in kitchen all close to Brixton's shops and amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Urlwin Walk, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the lower and upper ground floors, this two bedroom maisonette boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart kitchen and a private rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Upper Tulse Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a lovely reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Barrington Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the first and second floors, this charming two bedroom split-level flat boasts charming accommodation including a bright reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Landor Road, Clapham North, SW9

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Gosling Way, Brixton, SW9

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Leys Court, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two lovely double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Dumbarton Court, Brixton Hill, SW2

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room with a south-west facing balcony, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Saxby Road, Brixton, SW2

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Studley Road, Stockwell, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A spacious and bright two bedroom first floor flat providing a good-sized reception room with adjoining room ideal as an office, separate kitchen and two large double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Grantham Road, Clapham North, SW9

395000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Tulse Hill, Brixton, SW2

385000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A generous two bedroom flat on the fourth floor of a secure purpose block, boasting a spacious reception room and separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor, this lovely two bedroom flat boasts bright accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Grantham Road, Clapham North, SW9

380000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the ninth floor, this lovely two bedroom apartment provides bright and spacious living areas with fabulous views across London from the private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Coldharbour Lane, Camberwell, SE5

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom flat offers bright accommodation set over the first and second floors, including a generous reception room good sized bedroom and benefits from a great location on Coldharbour Lane. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Clapham Road, Stockwell, SW9

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom duplex flat offers bright and spacious accommodation over the first and second floors, including a generous reception room, eat-in kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Effra Parade, Brixton, SW2

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located for Brixton's local amenities, this charming two bedroom flat offers spacious entertaining accommodation with large double bedrooms and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Tulse Hill, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom flat is well located within easy reach of the amenities of central Brixton and Tulse Hill, with all the varied shops, restaurants and cafés on offer there. Leasehold. Read more.

Irby House, Brixton Hill, SW2

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Tulse Hill, Brixton, SW2

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Dearmer House, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this two bedroom flat boasts well arranged accommodation including large reception room and master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Luke and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Luke Tubb1