Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 16 2 bedroom properties to rent in Brixton, SW9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Brixton, SW9. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Brixton, SW9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Reed Place, Clapham High Street, SW4

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish interiors with modern fixtures and fittings, this delightful two bedroom apartment boasts a superb location set within a converted school house. Read more.

Saltoun Road, Brixton, SW2

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat excellently arranged over two floors, featuring a bright reception room and large stylish kitchen with plenty of space for dining and boasting a superb location in the heart of Brixton. Read more.

Tunstall Road, Brixton, SW9

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom property is arranged over two floors boasting a large reception room with ample space to dine, two lovely double bedrooms and a private roof terrace. Read more.

Dulwich Road, Herne Hill, SE24

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat offers a lovely bright reception room with access to Juliet balcony, modern fitted kitchen, two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a large private garden. Read more.

Bonham Road, Brixton, SW2

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a delightful private garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Robsart Street, Stockwell, SW9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a modern development overlooking the delightful Slade Gardens, this stylish two bedroom flat boasts an open-plan reception room and a contemporary kitchen. Read more.

St Gabriels Manor, Stockwell, SE5

415.38 per week (1800 pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This incredible three bedroom flat is set within an imposing school conversion, providing wonderfully spacious accommodation with a light and airy atmosphere. Read more.

Tunstall Road, Brixton, SW9

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom garden flat, featuring a spacious open-plan reception room and kitchen with space to dine, wonderfully located in the heart of Brixton. Read more.

Ballater Road, Clapham North, SW2

390 per week (1690 pcm) £2,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a delightful Clapham house, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large kitchen with space to dine, a bright master bedroom with bay window and sleek bathroom. Read more.

Endymion Road, Brixton, SW2

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous and very smart two bedroom flat offering a high standard of interior décor, modern fittings and fixtures and a superb location. Read more.

Thornbury Road, Clapham Park, SW2

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring elegant décor throughout this bright and well proportioned two bedroom flat also offers easy access to excellent transport links. Read more.

Upper Tulse Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in an enviable location, this superb two bedroom flat benefiting from stylish living and entertaining accommodation, chic neutral décor, off-street parking and offering easy access to the shops and bars of Brixton. Read more.

Kingswood Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat is set within a lovely period conversion on a peaceful residential road and offers well proportioned living space and a superb private garden. Read more.

Brailsford Road, Brixton, SW2

349 per week (1513 pcm) £2,094 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and attractively presented two bedroom flat that offers great living space and benefits from a superb location, moments from the lovely open spaces of Brockwell Park and the amenities of Tulse Hill. Read more.

Stockwell Road, Stockwell, SW9

345.92 per week (1499 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom second floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright semi-open plan kitchen/reception room and a large master bedroom. Read more.

Tulse Hill, Brixton, SW2

342.92 per week (1486 pcm) £2,058 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor in a great location within easy reach of central Brixton, this two bedroom flat boasts bright interiors, a large reception room, and a separate kitchen. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape