Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Brunswick Park, N14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Brunswick Park, N14. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Brunswick Park, N14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Brunswick Park Road, Brunswick Park, N11

465000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Stanford Road, Friern Barnet, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to a high standard this superb two bedroom flat is arranged over two floors offering generous living space and contemporary interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Link Road, New Southgate, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor this recently renovated two bedroom apartment boasts a neutral interior with contemporary details, two spacious bedrooms, bright reception room, gorgeous kitchen and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Oakleigh Road North, Whetstone, N20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Fantastic two bedroom maisonette offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout with private entrance and garden, located in the popular residential area of Whetstone. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Brunswick Avenue, Oakleigh Park, N11

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Placed on the first floor of a period conversion, this bright and airy two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space in a great residential area while featuring en suites to both bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Denham Road, Whetstone, N20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the first floor of a purpose-built block, this well proportioned three bedroom flat offerS good-sized rooms and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Connolly1