Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties for sale in Caledonian Road, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Caledonian Road, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Caledonian Road, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gifford Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A generous two bedroom flat situated in a desirable modern development moments from popular Caledonian Road and boasting stunning communal gardens and stylish living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Penn Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb period two bedroom flat boasts high ceilings with smart and neutral décor while also offering a spacious official roof terrace and an excellent location in the leafy Hillmarton Conservation Area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cardozo Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Featuring a superb kitchen/dining room with access to balcony and fantastic views, this delightful two bedroom duplex flat is situated within a charming period conversion in the Hillmarton Conservation Area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Balfe Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An exceptional two bedroom split-level period property, offering outstanding living and entertaining space flooded with natural light, enviably located on the doorstep to the amenities of King's Cross. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Balfe Street, King's Cross, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This great two bedroom flat offers well proportioned interiors and neutral décor while being placed in the heart of the popular, dynamic and culturally diverse area of King's Cross. Leasehold. Read more.

Gifford Street, Islington, N1

670000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom flat boasts stylish living and entertaining space, a wonderful decked garden and a quiet location moments from King's Cross. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Havelock Street, King's Cross, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoying an excellent location moments from the hustle and bustle of King's Cross, this superb two bedroom flat is situated in a peaceful area and offers neutral décor with smart fixtures and fittings and private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom flat benefits from modern fixtures and fittings, neutral interiors throughout, two private balconies and a superb location close to a wide range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Sturmer Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the amenities of Holloway, this spacious two bedroom duplex property offers two balconies and a generous reception room with space to dine and entertain. Leasehold. Read more.

Carnoustie Drive, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Found within a purpose-built block, this well proportioned two bedroom flat offers well presented accommodation with spacious rooms and private garden, while easy access is provided into central London and the City. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Alex and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Alex Leigh1