Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 22 1 bedroom properties for sale in Camberwell, SE9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Camberwell, SE9. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Camberwell, SE9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Camberwell On The Green, Camberwell, SE5

439000 - 522000

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Overlooking Camberwell's most famous Landmark, Camberwell Green, is an exciting new development offering sophisticated city living with superb one bedroom apartments available. Leasehold. Read more.

Wilson Road, Camberwell, SE5

430000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Albany Road, Camberwell Green, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a stunning modern development this superb one bedroom flat offers bright contemporary interiors throughout and boasts a fabulous open-plan reception room, large bedroom and lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Councillor Street, Camberwell, SE5

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

St Georges Way, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built development, this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Coldharbour Lane, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated moments from the idyllic green open spaces of Ruskin Park, this smart one bedroom flat benefits from a generously proportioned layout with ample living and entertaining space. Leasehold. Read more.

Warner Road, Camberwell, SE5

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented, this superb one bedroom flat is located in a residential area moments from the open spaces of Myatt's Fields offering ample living and entertaining accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Horle Walk, Brixton, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Generously proportioned, this naturally bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat is presented in wonderful condition and offers ample living space, smart neutral d├ęcor and excellent private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Peckham Grove, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat is set within a secure modern development and boasts bright and airy interiors with spacious reception room, modern kitchen and double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Pentridge Street, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This first floor property offers bright and spacious accomodation, one double bedroom, large reception room, plentiful space throughout and is situated in a quiet, residential building. Leasehold. Read more.

Crane Street, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom first floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and offers well proportioned accommodation with great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Comber Grove, Camberwell, SE5

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Naturally bright and spacious throughout, this wonderful one bedroom flat is set in a grand development moments from the amenities of Camberwell and offers ample living and entertaining space. Leasehold. Read more.

Denmark Road, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the sixth floor, this one bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a bright reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a lovely reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Pope House, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the top floor of a residential block, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from a bright and stylish interior with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Wilson Road, Camberwell, SE5

315000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Cator Street, Peckham, SE15

300000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This modern one bedroom apartment boasts a bright and airy reception room with access to an impressive balcony. Close to Burges Park and Peckham's amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

East Surrey Grove, Peckham, SE15

300000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Generously proportioned throughout this bright one bedroom maisonette is located in a quiet residential area, offering good-sized rooms and a 29' private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Flaxman Road, Denmark Hill, SE5

300000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A generous one bedroom flat on the first floor of a secure gated block, boasting a spacious reception room and separate kitchen, further extending onto a charming private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Cator Street, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built development, this substantial one bedroom second floor flat offers ample accommodation with huge rooms and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Daniel Gardens, Peckham, SE15

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Peckham Grove, Peckham, SE15

295000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Peckham High Street, Peckham, SE15

250000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom first floor flat is located in the heart of Peckham and offers bright and airy accommodation with spacious reception room, open-plan kitchen and double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1