Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 4 bedroom properties for sale in Camden, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Camden, NW1. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Camden, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Avenue Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

A stunning four bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a modern development with concierge, boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout, large private terrace and secure underground parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Upper Park Road, Belsize Park, NW3

OIEO 1699950

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Fantastic four bedroom house arranged over three floors, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with newly built extension, designed and created by an international interior designer. Freehold. Read more.

Huntingdon Street, Barnsbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This stunning house over three levels has been refurbished to an exceptional standard with stylish interiors, a well maintained garden and modern glass shelter. Planning permission to construct a full length basement. Freehold. Read more.

Royal College Street, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This substantial two bedroom period property offers expansive living and entertaining space, arranged over four superb floors and boasts an ideal location on the doorstep to the amenities of Camden Road. Freehold. Read more.

Coopers Lane, King's Cross, NW1

899950 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic four bedroom terrace house offers ample living/entertaining space including a separate dining room with rear garden access and four well proportioned double bedrooms with neutral d├ęcor. Freehold. Read more.

Carleton Road, Tufnell Park, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This is a unique and stylish four bedroom terrace house, offered with a wonderful open-plan reception/kitchen which backs onto a secluded private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Clarence Gardens, Euston, NW1

799999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Holloway Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious four bedroom maisonette boasting well proportioned interiors and a patio, while being set on Holloway Road where there is a great selection of local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Coopers Lane, St Pancras, NW1

795000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1