Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 2 bedroom properties for sale in Church End, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Church End, NW3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Church End, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Regents Park Road, Church End, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom flat situated on the sixth floor of a secure block, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located in the popular area of Finchley Central. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dollis Road, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom first floor flat, set in a peaceful residential location and boasting a spacious reception room, stylish interiors and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Regents Park Road, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor this fantastic two bedroom flat offers plenty of bright living space with two ample bedrooms, modern kitchen, en suite shower room, off-street parking and communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashridge Close, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a stunning new development, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat boasting modern, open-plan accommodation features an en suite master bedroom, a balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingsway, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern purpose-built block with lift and porter, this superb two bedroom fourteenth floor flat offers modern, open-plan accommodation, an en suite and a terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Etchingham Park Road, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a bright and spacious reception room, generous master bedroom with, modern fitted kitchen, parking space and private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Nether Street, Finchley, N3

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Hendon Lane, Finchley Central, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a great location to Finchley this fabulous two bedroom flat offers ample living space, naturally bright rooms and delightful period features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Graywood Court, North Finchley, N12

445000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Amberden Avenue, Finchley, N3

440000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned two bedroom maisonette flat offers a naturally bright reception room, two good-sized bedrooms and direct access to a lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

High Road, North Finchley, N12

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Coleridge Road, North Finchley, N12

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Granville Road, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set on the first and second floors this good sized two bedroom split-level apartment offers a bright and spacious reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, two ample bedrooms and modern bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ivan Ivan Ninkovic1