Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties to rent in Clapham North, SW4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clapham North, SW4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Clapham North, SW4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Reed Place, Clapham High Street, SW4

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish interiors with modern fixtures and fittings, this delightful two bedroom apartment boasts a superb location set within a converted school house. Read more.

Priory Grove, Stockwell, SW8

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom two bathroom split-level apartment offering beautifully presented living space with stylish d├ęcor and lots of character. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Clapham Park Road, Clapham High Street, SW4

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set within a smart gated development, this fabulous two bedroom two bathroom flat offers cool and contemporary living space with a private decked balcony. Read more.

Wandsworth Road, Battersea, SW8

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Having recently undergone extensive extension and renovation works throughout, this amazing two bedroom ground floor flat provides gorgeous open-plan living and an impressive 50' tiered rear private garden. Read more.

Ballater Road, Clapham North, SW2

390 per week (1690 pcm) £2,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a delightful Clapham house, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large kitchen with space to dine, a bright master bedroom with bay window and sleek bathroom. Read more.

Fitzwilliam Road, Clapham Old Town, SW4

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in popular Clapham Old Town, this lovely two bedroom flat features bright, well proportioned rooms and a wonderful 41' split-level garden. Read more.

Stockwell Road, Stockwell, SW9

345.92 per week (1499 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom second floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright semi-open plan kitchen/reception room and a large master bedroom. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape