Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties for sale in Colliers Wood, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Colliers Wood, SW19. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Colliers Wood, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Robinson Road, Colliers Wood, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to a high standard and generously arranged over the ground floor, this outstanding two bedroom flat boasts high-spec features throughout and a garden with a separate studio at the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Denison Road, Colliers Wood, SW19

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

A bright and spacious two bedroom house located close to Merton High Street, benefiting from well proportioned living space, a modern kitchen and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, Colliers Wood, SW19

485000 - 550000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This prime new development offers seven luxurious two bedroom apartments offering easy access to local shops, bars and amenities within South Wimbledon and Colliers Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Robinson Road, Colliers Wood, SW17

475000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Haydons Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

A wonderful two bedroom duplex apartment benefiting from a spacious reception room with stripped wood floors, a good-sized kitchen and a superb master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Chapter Way, Merton Abbey Mills, SW19

449950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and spacious two bedroom fourth floor flat set within this fantastic development on Chapter Way, benefiting from a generous reception room, a private balcony and two secure parking spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Haydons Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and stylish two bedroom split-level flat offering an open-plan reception room/kitchen, a high-standard finish and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Marlborough Close, Colliers Wood, SW19

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Longfield Drive, Colliers Wood, CR4

330000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Backing onto the open-spaces of Lavender Park and situated within a peaceful residential development this two bedroom ground floor flat has a modern interior and benefits from an allocated off-street parking space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Bradley Bradley Slade1