Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties to rent in Connaught Village, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Connaught Village, W2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Connaught Village, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hyde Park Square, Hyde Park Estate, W2

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on one of London's most prestigious garden squares, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with period features and fresh, bright décor. Read more.

Hyde Park Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully located opposite the extensive greenery of Hyde Park, this capacious one bedroom flat combines bright interiors with beautiful high ceilings and a contemporary finish throughout. Read more.

Sussex Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully positioned next to Hyde Park and combining period features with fresh, contemporary interiors, this spacious one bedroom flat is set within a period conversion. Read more.

Stanhope Terrace, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the third floor of an attractive stucco-fronted town house, this spacious one bedroom flat combines generous rooms with bright interior décor and a wonderful location close to Hyde Park. Read more.

Hyde Park Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged upon the fourth floor of a wonderful building just north of Hyde Park, this generous studio flat offers beautifully presented living space and access to beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape