Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties for sale in Crabtree Estate, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Crabtree Estate, W6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Crabtree Estate, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

2950000 - 4999950

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

Fulham Reach offers this unique chance to own one of two three bedroom penthouses, both offering striking living and entertaining space and have been finished to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

2150000 - 2224950

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

Fulham Reach offers a collection of three bedroom premier apartments with the Faulkner Building designed with modern architecture with traditional influences reflecting the rich history of Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Fulham Reach offers a collection of three bedroom apartments with the Faulkner Building designed with modern architecture with traditional influences reflecting the rich history of Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Finlay Street, Fulham, SW6

1195000 Recently sold

An impressive, extended three bedroom apartment presented in stunning condition which occupies the ground floor of a large semi-detached house. Freehold. Read more.

Stevenage Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from wonderful river views, this generously proportioned three bedroom flat features bright accommodation, porter services and a communal pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Stevenage Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in a desirable riverside development, this fantastic three bedroom third floor flat comprises a bright and spacious reception room and access to a private balcony with communal ground views. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Stevenage Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors, this modern end-of-terrace benefits from well proportioned rooms and good location on a quiet residential street. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Rebecca Rebecca Boon1