Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties to rent in Cricklewood, NW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Cricklewood, NW2. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in Cricklewood, NW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Geary Road, Cricklewood, NW10

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This stunning four bedroom family house is generously arranged over three floors boasting a wonderful reception room with open-plan kitchen, and a conservatory leading to a beautiful private garden. Read more.

Fordwych Road, West Hampstead, NW2

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion this bright and modern four bedroom flat offers stylish d├ęcor and a great location close to excellent amenities and transport links. Read more.

Gladstone Park Gardens, Dollis Hill, NW2

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This attractive four bedroom house situated moments from Gladstone Park offers spacious living and elegant interior, garden and a guest cloakroom. Read more.

Cheviot Gardens, Cricklewood, NW2

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

A lovely three bedroom house arranged over two floors boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout, a wonderful private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape