Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 1 bedroom properties for sale in Crouch End, N8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Crouch End, N8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Crouch End, N8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hornsey Lane, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic recently refurbished one bedroom apartment boasts a spacious reception room, ample bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, modern fully kitchen and stylish bathroom with communal garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Dickenson Road, Crouch End, N8

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Wembury Mews, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A beautiful one bedroom maisonette found within a peaceful residential cul-de-sac just moments from Highgate station, further offering private patio and bright living space finished and presented to a high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Avenue Road, Highgate, N6

435000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom second floor flat set in a beautiful residential location, offering a spacious reception room with Juliet balcony, bright kitchen and double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Rathcoole Gardens, Crouch End, N8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor flat in a great location, benefits from a spacious newly decorated living area and a good-sized private rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Tottenham Lane, Crouch End, N8

400000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the second floor of a secure block this spacious one bedroom apartment offers bright and airy accommodation and is finished to a good contemporary standard throughout, also benefits from a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Road, Crouch End, N8

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Mount View Road, Stroud Green, N4

350000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This newly refurbished one bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor of an imposing building, with a large reception room and stylish kitchen the property offers generous living space throughout and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Lambert House, Archway, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This brilliant one bedroom apartment offers superb open-plan living flooded with natural light, featuring a well proportioned kitchen and bathroom, the property has been finished to a good contemporary standard. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Vikki Vikki Broad1