Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 13 1 bedroom properties to rent in Dalston, E8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Dalston, E8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Dalston, E8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mare Street, Hackney, E8

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set back from the road in a secure and impressive development, this stunning one bedroom duplex maisonette boasts a private entrance, wood floors, exposed brickwork and stylish accommodation throughout. Read more.

The Vibe, Dalston, E8

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new one bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of a modern development with gym, roof terrace and 24h concierge, boasting high-specification finishes throughout and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Graham Road, Dalston, E8

399 per week (1729 pcm) £2,394 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, neutral décor, a private patio and a great location. Read more.

Atkins Square, Hackney Downs, E8

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the sixth floor of a modern development boasting bright and generous accommodation throughout, a lovely private balcony and an excellent location. Read more.

Dalston Curve, Dalston, N16

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a brand new development boasting spacious interiors throughout, lovely private balcony and an excellent Dalston location. Read more.

Boleyn Road, Dalston, N16

1 bedroom flat to rent

This modern one bedroom flat is well presented throughout with generous living space and benefits from an expansive private roof terrace. Read more.

Dalston Curve, Dalston, N16

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a brand new development boasting spacious interiors throughout, lovely private balcony and an excellent Dalston location. Read more.

Dalston Curve, Dalston, E8

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning brand new one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a modern development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Dalston location. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, Haggerston, E2

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Only a short distance from the beautiful open spaces of Victoria Park and Broadway Market, this is a delightful one bedroom flat features modern open-plan living space in exceptional condition. Read more.

Hackney Road, Bethnal Green, E2

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated close to the diverse amenities of Shoreditch and Hoxton Square, this funky studio flat has a separate kitchen and a mezzanine sleeping level. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Dalston, N1

305 per week (1322 pcm) £1,830 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the second floor of a newly developed residential building, this stunning one bedroom flat offers a bright and airy living space with wood flooring and spacious rooms. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Dalston, N1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With an array of amenities close at hand, this smart second floor one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Mildmay Road, Mildmay, N1

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A recently refurbished one bedroom flat offering light and airy décor and contemporary fixtures and fittings, while being set on a popular residential street close to Newington Green. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape