Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 1 bedroom properties to rent in Deptford, SE8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Deptford, SE8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Deptford, SE8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Laban Walk, Greenwich, SE8

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom, tenth floor flat flooded with natural light and boasting a spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen and a private balcony providing impressive views of London. Read more.

Norman Road, Greenwich, SE10

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom, second floor flat offering contemporary living space set within a fantastic recently built development moments from Greenwich town centre and bright living space finished to a high standard. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Greenfell Mansions, Deptford, SE8

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a fabulous gated riverside development benefiting from concierge service this stylish one bedroom flat is beautifully presented and boasts a superb private balcony and large open-plan reception room. Read more.

Greenland Docks, Canada Water, SE16

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom houseboat to rent

Set in the South Dock Marina, moments from Thames Clipper water taxi, this stylish one bedroom boat boasts a bright living area, a separate kitchen area with ample space to dine and a smart shower room. Read more.

Evelyn Street, Deptford, SE8

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the second floor of a newly built block of luxury apartments, this stylish one bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior. Read more.

Rochdale Way, Deptford, SE8

306.92 per week (1330 pcm) £1,842 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block of flats, this one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private balcony. Read more.

Deals Gateway, Deptford, SE13

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the first floor of a smart modern development moments away from fantastic transport links, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious interior. Read more.

Berthon Street, Deptford, SE8

275.77 per week (1195 pcm) £1,655 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This charming one bedroom, ground floor flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors throughout as well as an ideal location moments away from Greenwich Village. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape