Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 14 studio properties for sale in Earls Court, SW5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Earls Court, SW5. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Earls Court, SW5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio maisonette for sale

This stylish studio apartment is set on the lower ground floor and boasts a charming courtyard in a superb central location close to Earls Court Underground Station. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This bright and stylish studio flat located on the first floor has been refurbished to an exceptional standard and is situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court and Kensington, and Earls Court station. Leasehold. Read more.

Nevern Place, Earls Court, SW5

475000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio maisonette for sale

This spacious studio flat is located on a lovely period crescent in Earls Court close to various amenities and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Warwick Road, Earls Court, SW5

399999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located moments from South Kensington, this bright studio flat comprises a modern open-plan kitchen, plenty of storage space and set within a lovely period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the sixth floor, this smart studio apartment offers an adjoining kitchen and bathroom. The apartment is located within a sought-after building with a lift and porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the sixth floor of a popular portered block in Earls Court, this charming studio flat is presented in excellent condition and provides a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A wonderful studio flat located on the third floor within this very smart and prestigious building on a sough-after street in South Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Land for sale

This fantastic opportunity to own half of Earls Court Square private gated communal gardens in a sought-after location close to a range of transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Stanhope Mews East, South Kensington, SW7

200000 Recently sold

Garage for sale

This secure garage is ideally located close to Kensington's Museum district and boasts a rolling door, space for two cars and an electricity point. Leasehold. Read more.

Warwick Gardens, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage for sale

This smart garage space is ideally located just off Kensington High Street and boasts a 21' long space with 9'8 ceiling height and an electric, fob activated door. Leasehold. Read more.

Cathcart Road, Chelsea, SW10

185000 Recently sold

Garage for sale

This spacious garage is situated in a sought-after area in the centre of Chelsea and benefits from proximity to the shops, bars and restaurants of the local area. Freehold. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, SW5

80000 Recently sold

Garage for sale

A fantastic garage space set in the heart of Earls Court, providing great access to the A4, M4, A3 and is just moments away from Earls Court underground station station. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Robert Robert Swann1