Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 22 2 bedroom properties for sale in East Dulwich, SE22. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Dulwich, SE22. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in East Dulwich, SE22 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Choumert Road, Peckham, SE15

1100000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This magnificent two bedroom Victorian house, offers bright and stylish interior, separate workshop with garage, beautiful rear garden and is located on a quiet residential street. Freehold. Read more.

Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and comprises gorgeously stylish living space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Peckham Rye, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming end of terrace, two bedroom house benefits from bright and spacious interiors throughout as well as a large landscaped garden with a converted outhouse. Freehold. Read more.

Muschamp Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and comprises a fabulous and stylish accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Barforth Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

625000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A desirable, well presented two bedroom flat, on a quiet residential road in Nunhead, boasting a generous layout of spacious rooms, with close amenities and public transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Dewar Street, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful two bedroom end-of-terrace house, boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation large reception room with separate dining and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kinsale Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

East Dulwich Grove, Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a converted property, this attractive two bedroom ground floor flat, offers great living and entertaining space with lovely private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Belvoir Road, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat is in excellent condition throughout with a spacious reception room and open-plan kitchen, two good sized bedrooms, a modern bathroom and a pretty rear garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Linwood Close, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom split-level flat is set within a charming development offering ample living space, quality fixtures, double glazing and smart double bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Melbourne Grove, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautiful two bedroom first floor flat presented in excellent condition throughout offering bright accommodation situated in the heart of East Dulwich. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Linwood Close, Denmark Hill, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Providing fantastic lateral space and bright rooms throughout, this two bedroom second floor flat is set within a peaceful private development and benefits from good condition throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wood Vale, Dulwich, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers bright and well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Wood Vale, Dulwich, SE23

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom raised ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts bright and spacious accommodation with high ceilings throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cheltenham Road, Nunhead, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a period conversion, this charming two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and newly refurbished interior with plenty of natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Dog Kennel Hill Estate, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This delightful two bedroom third floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and benefits from a recent redecoration, offering great living space. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the thriving Lordship Lane, this charming two bedroom, first floor flat benefits a bright and spacious interior and characterful features. Leasehold. Read more.

Peckham Rye, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and stylish two bedroom third floor flat offering a spacious interior and a great location moments from Peckham Rye Common and general amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheltenham Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic first floor two bedroom flat is part of a superb development boasting a bright and spacious reception room, fitted kitchen, sizeable master bedroom and power shower. Leasehold. Read more.

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom third floor flat, boasts well proportioned living space, with large reception room, double bedrooms and good storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a purpose-built development, this wonderful two bedroom third floor flat, offers well proportioned accommodation with good storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Rye Lane, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A good sized two bedroom flat in good condition throughout boasting a generous layout situated in residential Peckham near a wide variety of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1