Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 14 2 bedroom properties for sale in Enfield, EN1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Enfield, EN1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Enfield, EN1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Village Road, Bush Hill Park, EN1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Packed with contemporary features, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts a bright reception room with a modern open-plan kitchen, two bedrooms, a stylish bathroom and a private balcony overlooking Enfield Cricket Club. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Forty Hill, Forty Hill, EN2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a stunning Grade II listed building, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat overlooking Forty Hill Conservation Area boasts spacious interiors with original period features and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Eaton Road, Enfield, EN1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and airy two bedroom penthouse boasts a large private terrace with beautiful views over London. Located just moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

Sydney Road, Enfield Town, EN2

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from Enfield Town, this fantastic penthouse style two bedroom flat situated on the tenth floor offers modern interiors throughout and an expansive balcony with great views. Leasehold. Read more.

The Ridgeway, Enfield, Enfield, EN2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a sought-after purpose-built block with off-street parking, this modern two bedroom flat further benefits from a separate modern fitted kitchen and reception room with dining space. Leasehold. Read more.

The Ridgeway, The Ridgeway, EN2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom ground floor split-level flat offers contemporary living space with a mezzanine kitchen, two ample bedrooms and stylish bathroom, presented excellently throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Southbury Road, Enfield, EN1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set just moments from the transport links and amenities of Enfield Town this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a spacious reception, two ample bedrooms, gorgeous fully fitted kitchen and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Lincoln Road, Bush Hill Park, EN1

345000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set just a short distance from Enfield town centre, this excellent two bedroom first floor flat boasts a bright and spacious reception room, two ample bedrooms and excellent views of Enfield Cricket ground. Leasehold. Read more.

Dunraven Drive, Enfield, EN2

339999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Sydney Road, Enfield, EN2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor of an imposing block, this excellent two bedroom apartment boasts impressive balcony views, open-plan kitchen/reception room, master bedroom with en suite and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Severn Drive, Enfield, EN1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and spacious two bedroom apartment boasts a large reception room, a large master bedroom with dressing room area and a kitchen with access to a lovely private garden. Just moments away from local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Pevensey Avenue, Enfield Town, EN1

299995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent two bedroom apartment is set over the first floor of a purpose-built block and offers two superb double bedrooms, large reception room and eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Ayley Croft, Enfield, EN1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom sixth floor flat offers and ample reception room with balcony, modern fully fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms all moments away from local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Baker Street, Enfield Town, EN1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom first floor flat has been refurbished to an impressive standard throughout offers a bright kitchen/reception room, stylish bathroom and ample double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Daniel Daniel Puddick1