Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties to rent in Farringdon, EC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Farringdon, EC1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Farringdon, EC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Long Lane, Farringdon, EC1A

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Centrally located in a sought-after area, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers naturally bright interiors with two en suite bedrooms and a fantastic private roof terrace. Read more.

City, City, EC1A

585 per week (2535 pcm) £3,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a fabulous two bedroom flat, spread over three floors, offered with a bright reception room extending out onto a private roof terrace. Presented in great condition, and in an unbeatably central location. Read more.

Saffron Hill, Farringdon, EC1N

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat boasts bright reception room with bi-folding doors leading to large private roof terrace, modern open-plan kitchen and spacious master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Aldersgate Lodge, Clerkenwell, EC1A

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a sought-after location moments from the City, this modern two bedroom flat benefits from well proportioned rooms and neutral d├ęcor. Read more.

Clerkenwell, Clerkenwell, EC1A

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a superb location moments from the City, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors, en suite master bedroom, underground parking and a communal roof terrace. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape