Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 15 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hampstead, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hampstead, NW3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hampstead, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Heath Drive, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

This is a spectacular brand new rebuild, spanning the second and third floors of a lovely Victorian building. With intelligently designed and chic interiors, and featuring an amazing open-plan reception/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Parliament Hill, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a newly rebuilt three bedroom flat on the third floor, boasting a large and bright reception/kitchen on the top floor with far-reaching views out of floor-to-ceiling windows. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Oak Hill Park, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within tranquil communal gardens and boasting a private balcony with stunning views and access to tennis courts, this unique property is the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of London life. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This is a recently refurbished split-level home with wonderful period features, wood floors and large bay windows. This is a private garden at rear which is gloriously secluded and extends to over ninety feet. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Studholme Court, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering a quiet location moments from local amenities this well-presented three bedroom house offers generous living space, modern interiors and a spectacular rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lawn Road, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Peacefully located and well-presented throughout this impressive three bedroom garden flat holds a sought-after location moments from Belsize Park and Hampstead Heath. Leasehold. Read more.

Savernake Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic three bedroom flat situated within an attractive period conversion, arranged over three floors offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Westholm, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom cottage for sale

An amazing three bedroom semi-detached cottage boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout, a large private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front. Freehold. Read more.

Creswick Walk, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom cottage for sale

An amazing three bedroom two floor cottage situated in a quiet cul-de-sac boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout and a lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Hampstead Gardens, Temple Fortune, NW11

655000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Finchley Road, Temple Fortune, NW11

599999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Adelaide Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Offering an enviable location moments from Swiss Cottage, Primrose Hill and Chalk Farm this superb three bedroom flat offers good sized living space and remarkable views from the twentieth floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

560000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the lower ground floor of an impressive mansion block in West Hampstead this superb newly refurbished, three bedroom, two bathroom flat features and en suite master bedroom and modern interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, Child's Hill, NW11

550000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely and bright three bedroom flat boasting abundant living space throughout with modern fixtures and fittings and a great location close to excellent amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Lawn Road, Belsize Park, NW3

529950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Three bedroom flat arranged over two floors, situated within an purpose-built block, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mike Mike Tracy1