Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 4 bedroom properties to rent in Hampstead, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hampstead, NW3. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in Hampstead, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lower Terrace, Hampstead, NW3

6000 per week (26000 pcm) £36,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This impressive four bedroom detached cottage is situated in the heart of Hampstead and has been renovated to an exceptional standard, featuring luxurious fixtures and fittings and a peaceful patio garden. Read more.

New End Square, Hampstead, NW3

1615 per week (6999 pcm) £9,690 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Stunning four bedroom house arranged over four floors in the heart of Hampstead, that has been recently renovated to the highest of standards. Read more.

Redington Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

1400 per week (6067 pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This fabulous four bedroom house offers ample living space with gorgeous wood floors, trendy lighting, modern fixtures and fittings, off-street parking and a superb location in Hampstead. Read more.

Highgate, Highgate, N6

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This is an exceptional penthouse apartment four bedrooms and an enormous private balcony with picture-perfect views North London woodlands. Read more.

Northways, Swiss Cottage, NW3

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This is an impressive four bedroom apartment boasting generously proportioned rooms, a huge reception/dining room with wood floors all set in a luxurious block offering concierge services. Read more.

Finchley Road, Temple Fortune, NW11

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

A lovely four bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a secure development boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Temple Fortune location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape