Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 19 1 bedroom properties for sale in High Street Kensington, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in High Street Kensington, W8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in High Street Kensington, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Emperors Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom first floor flat boasting excellent living and entertaining space, high-specification finish and a fantastic South Kensington location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive and stylish, one bedroom, first floor flat, offering a larger-than-average interior with beautiful high ceilings and wood floors, a delightful balcony and access to gorgeous communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kensington High Street, South Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the third floor, this superior one bedroom luxury apartment boasts a modern, open-plan kitchen and views to the south and boasts easy access to Kensington Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Kensington High Street, South Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the first floor, this superior one bedroom luxury apartment boasts a modern, open-plan kitchen and views to the south and boasts easy access to Kensington Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Kensington Church Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom ground floor flat boasts a spacious open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a highly desirable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, South Kensington, W8

825000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom second floor flat in a period conversion boasting bright and spacious interiors, recent refurbishment and a great South Kensington location. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom flat presented in excellent condition and boasting neutral décor throughout, ample storage space and a bright and airy reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheniston Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the fabulous shops and eateries of Kensington High Street, this generous one bedroom lower ground flat offers spacious, well presented accommodation with a stylish kitchen and bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting generous living space and an enviable location, this fantastic one bedroom lower ground floor flat features a spacious bay-fronted reception room, ample storage and a well presented interior. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Southwell Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a stylish décor throughout, this amazing one bedroom flat benefits from an open-plan kitchen, smart bathroom and spacious bedroom with walk-in wardrobe. Leasehold. Read more.

Courtleigh, Kensington, Kensington, W8

685000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic roof terrace and well arranged interiors and is set on the sixth floor of a secure building (with lift) within walking distance to Kensington High Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Warwick Gardens, High Street Kensington, W14

679999 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A recently refurbished one bedroom raised ground floor flat that is beautifully decorated throughout and boasts a modern kitchen and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

High Street Kensington, High Street Kensington, W8

675000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers exceptional accommodation close to High Street Kensington and Holland Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Sherborne Court, Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This great one bedroom fourth floor flat is set in a lovely purpose-built block, offering a spacious bright reception room, sizeable bedroom, lovely modern fitted kitchen and benefits from a porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located just off Kensington High Street and moments from the green spaces of Holland Park, this is a light and airy one bedroom flat (with lift) with good proportions throughout and contemporary fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembroke Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This smart one bedroom apartment boasts a charming, dual-aspect reception and is well arranged on the second floor of a sought-after portered building close to High Street Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Campden Street, Notting Hill, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the popular Hillgate Village area of Notting Hill, this stunning one bedroom, split-level flat has been beautifully refurbished to create striking, contemporary space with stripped wood floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

529950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Pembroke Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a popular portered block, this modern one bedroom flat benefits from open-plan accommodation with access to beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Felicity Felicity Walker1