Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 3 bedroom properties for sale in High Street Kensington, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in High Street Kensington, W8. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in High Street Kensington, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting state-of-the-art fittings, this outstanding and simply breathtaking two bedroom apartment offers bright and substantial living space draped in stylish décor, with amazing attention to detail in every room. Leasehold. Read more.

Palace Gate, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

An outstanding three bedroom apartment arranged over the ground and lower ground floors of this imposing Stucco-fronted building, providing a terrace and a courtyard, two large reception rooms and two en suite bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Stafford Terrace, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering a superb location on the prestigious Stafford Terrace this charming three bedroom flat is well presented over two floors, boasting stunning décor and a beautiful garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Close, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within an exclusive portered building in an attractive Holland Park location, this amazing three bedroom flat also boasts a master bedroom with en suite, media room and a single garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Marloes Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an outstanding roof terrace and immaculately presented interiors, this stylish three bedroom luxury apartment is arranged over the third and fourth floor of an attractive period conversion. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1595000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in this stunning period mansion building, this fabulous three bedroom flat benefits from generous accommodation with contemporary décor, plenty of useful storage space and a private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxurious three bedroom apartment with own front door boasts a fantastic entertaining space with elegant décor throughout, a stylish fitted kitchen, en suite master suite and private courtyard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Pembroke Road, Earls Court, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A bright and beautifully presented three bedroom flat with porter, boasting a spacious and neutrally decorated interior with stunning wood floors, en suite facilities, lots of storage and gorgeous communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This gorgeous and well presented tthree bedroom flat offers elegant décor, modern fittings, high ceilings, spacious rooms and a bright and airy reception room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1300000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

St Mary Abbots Court, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding three bedroom apartment boasts its own front door and is set on the lower ground floor of a popular Kensington building offering excellent access to High Street Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Felicity Felicity Walker1