Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 4 bedroom properties to rent in High Street Kensington, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in High Street Kensington, W8. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in High Street Kensington, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ansdell Terrace, High Street Kensington, W8

3750 per week (16250 pcm) £22,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Meticulously refurbished throughout, this is a luxurious four bedroom house offering bright and contemporary accommodation with stunning fittings, underfloor heating, lovely patio and amazing roof terrace. Read more.

Redfield Lane, Earls Court, SW5

1900 per week (8234 pcm) £11,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

An outstanding four bedroom house set on a quiet residential street, offering stunning living and entertaining space, a roof terrace, a sauna and a secure garage. Read more.

Zetland House, Kensington, W8

1850 per week (8017 pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment to rent

This stunning four bedroom apartment is set on the raised ground floor of an imposing mansion block, offering four generously sized bedrooms with storage, large modern kitchen and benefits from a fabulous location. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

1850 per week (8017 pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A unique four bedroom apartment with a private entrance, South-facing garden, modern fittings and fixtures, en suite facilities and a wonderful location in Kensington. Read more.

Marloes Road, High Street Kensington, W8

1750 per week (7584 pcm) £10,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Providing over 2500 sq ft of exceptional living space, this incredible four bedroom lower ground floor flat is immaculately presented throughout and features an amazing kitchen, four bathrooms and a superb location. Read more.

Queens Gate Place Mews, South Kensington, SW7

1650 per week (7150 pcm) £9,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fabulous extremely well presented four bedroom mews house tucked away on a quiet street and offering a very high standard of contemporary d├ęcor with bright spacious rooms and en suite bedrooms. Read more.

St Mary Abbots Terrace, Holland Park, W14

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting an exceptional Holland Park location, this stunning four bedroom three floored house offers a gorgeous reception room, lovely private garden, spacious master bedroom and off-street parking. Read more.

Queens Gate Mews, South Kensington, SW7

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a quiet and attractive mews, this is a wonderful four bedroom house arranged over three floors and offering neutrally decorated and spacious living space with a bathroom and a shower room. Read more.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom flat to rent

This charming, well proportioned three bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and offers generous living and entertaining space in a great location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape