Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 16 2 bedroom properties for sale in Holborn, WC2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holborn, WC2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Holborn, WC2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Macklin Street, Covent Garden, WC2B

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This stunning two bedroom apartment offers a high standard of interior design, ample living space, luxurious bathroom suites, secure underground parking and a roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Queen Square, Bloomsbury, WC1N

2500000 Recently sold

Enviably situated within a luxury development overlooking Queen Square this stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from high-specification fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Mecklenburgh Square, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an enviable setting within a stunning Georgian conversion this beautifully presented two bedroom, flat benefits from lovely private patio and two reception rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Nottingham Court, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Completely renovated throughout this stunning two bedroom flat combines stylish interiors with spacious accommodation over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

New Oxford Street, Bloomsbury, WC1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering well proportioned rooms and stylish interiors, this striking two bedroom flat is arranged on the first floor of an excellent building just moments from the many attractions on offer throughout the West End. Leasehold. Read more.

Calthorpe Street, Bloomsbury, WC1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

This beautiful two bedroom split-level flat has been refurbished throughout to wonderfully combine classic features with contemporary design. Leasehold. Read more.

Rosebery Court, Clerkenwell, EC1R

My rating

Save to shortlist

Centrally located with swift access into the heart of London, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers a large reception room and access to beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Tavistock Place, Bloomsbury, WC1H

1150000 Recently sold

Enviably located in the heart of Bloomsbury this stunning two bedroom flat has been recently renovated to offer stylish interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hatton Place, Farringdon, EC1N

1000000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This two bedroom split-level maisonette offers generously proportioned living space finished to a high standard, stylish and modern d├ęcor and a sought-after location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Herbal Hill Gardens, Farringdon, EC1R

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully arranged within a charming development this stylish two bedroom flat offers excellent living and entertaining space with Juliette balcony and communal gym / swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Grays Inn Road, Bloomsbury, WC1X

975000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom split-level apartment is arranged over the second and third floors and offers light interiors with wooden floors and is set within an attractive building offering swift access to the city. Leasehold. Read more.

Leather Lane, Farringdon, EC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic two bedroom split-level apartment in the heart of trendy Leather Lane, with a large and stylish reception/kitchen and two generously proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

St Giles High Street, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a desirable location in the heart of the West End this spacious two bedroom split-level flat offers bright interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Russell Square Mansions, Bloomsbury, WC1B

849950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor within a beautiful period building offers fantastic open-plan living space and benefits from an ideal location in Bloomsbury. Leasehold. Read more.

Martlett Court, Covent Garden, WC2B

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This generous two bedroom flat is located with a superb gated period development and benefits from communal gardens and a fantastic location in the heart of the West End's theatre district. Leasehold. Read more.

Millman Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Affording bright, modern interiors with generous living space throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat benefits from an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm James and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. James Blackler1