Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties for sale in Honor Oak Park, SE23. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Honor Oak Park, SE23. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Honor Oak Park, SE23 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lanbury Road, Nunhead, SE15

650000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This stunning two bedroom house, boats a high standard of interior d├ęcor and has been designed to a great standard with a bright reception room, fully fitted kitchen, extensive garden and two double bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Duncombe Hill, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom, third floor apartment benefits from bright and stylish finished interiors and breath taking panoramic views across the City's skyline. Leasehold. Read more.

Ivydale Road, Nunhead, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom first floor flat is set within a period conversion and provides modern accommodation with open-plan reception/kitchen, one en suite bedroom and a peaceful location. Leasehold. Read more.

Devonshire road, Forest Hill, SE23

449000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom first floor flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and boasts bright and airy accommodation and two double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheltenham Road, Nunhead, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a period conversion, this charming two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and newly refurbished interior with plenty of natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Borland Road, Nunhead, SE15

400000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a secure gated development and offers bright reception room, open-plan kitchen and double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheltenham Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic first floor two bedroom flat is part of a superb development boasting a bright and spacious reception room, fitted kitchen, sizeable master bedroom and power shower. Leasehold. Read more.

Devonshire Road, Forest Hill, SE23

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a charming period property and offers well proportioned accommodation with double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Turnham Road, Brockley, SE4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This practical two bedroom apartment boasts a sizeable reception room, a kitchen with integrated appliances and bathroom with separate WC. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1