Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 36 1 bedroom properties to rent in Hyde Park Estate, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hyde Park Estate, W2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Hyde Park Estate, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hyde Park Square, Hyde Park Estate, W2

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on one of London's most prestigious garden squares, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with period features and fresh, bright décor. Read more.

Palace Court, Notting Hill Gate, W2

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and airy one bedroom apartment boasts a spacious reception with ornate features and is ideally located on the desirable Palace Court. Read more.

Linden Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from Notting Hill Gate, this sleek modern one bedroom flat boasts a lovely open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and a fantastic balcony. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat offers naturally bright, spacious rooms with neutral décor, off-street parking and a superb location moments from Hyde Park and Oxford Street. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Hyde Park Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully located opposite the extensive greenery of Hyde Park, this capacious one bedroom flat combines bright interiors with beautiful high ceilings and a contemporary finish throughout. Read more.

Sussex Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully positioned next to Hyde Park and combining period features with fresh, contemporary interiors, this spacious one bedroom flat is set within a period conversion. Read more.

Stanhope Terrace, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the third floor of an attractive stucco-fronted town house, this spacious one bedroom flat combines generous rooms with bright interior décor and a wonderful location close to Hyde Park. Read more.

Hyde Park Square, Hyde Park Estate, W2

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a beautiful garden square, this exquisite one bedroom apartment boasts well proportioned rooms, high-quality interiors and a wonderful location just moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom third floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and is ideally situated moments from Notting Hill Gate. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Bayswater, W2

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom apartment boasts stylish décor throughout, a spacious reception room with high ceiling, two balconies and a fantastic location close to the green open spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

520 per week (2254 pcm) £3,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Newly renovated with a high finish throughout, this one bedroom flat on the raised ground floor further benefits from a bright a spacious living area with modern fixtures and fittings, located moments from amenities. Read more.

Monmouth Road, Westbourne Grove, W2

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning period conversion on a quiet residential cul-de-sac, this stylish one bedroom lower ground floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting spacious open-plan accommodation and a garden. Read more.

Leinster Square, Bayswater, W2

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from access to stunning communal garden via private patio, this superb one bedroom flat offers high ceilings and a contemporary décor throughout in this refurbished period conversion. Read more.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this stunning one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an exceptional open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a lovely private patio. Read more.

St Petersburgh Place, Bayswater, W2

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat has been refurbished throughout and offers bright accommodation within a well maintained block with a lift and porterage moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Queens Gardens, Bayswater, W2

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat is situated in a lovely building moments from Hyde Park and boasts a fantastic reception room and large eat-in kitchen. Read more.

Burnham Court, Bayswater, W2

420 per week (1820 pcm) £2,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a fantastic portered mansion block moments from Queensway and Hyde Park, this stylish one bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation on the first floor. Read more.

Inverness Place, Bayswater, W2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the top floor of this lovely period conversion this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan living space throughout. Read more.

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Blending generous living space with well presented interiors this fantastic one bedroom flat benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Star Street, Paddington, W2

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from the amenities of Paddington this superb one bedroom flat offers smart and bright interiors throughout. Read more.

Redan Place, Bayswater, W2

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a bright and neutrally decorated interior, this charming one bedroom flat is enviably located for the many pavement lined cafes and amenities along Westbourne Grove. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Lancaster Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this spacious one bedroom flat is ideally situated on Gloucester Terrace moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of Queensway and Paddington. Read more.

Chilworth Mews, Bayswater, W2

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat found in Bayswater boasting a wonderfully decorated interior throughout, good sized rooms and a location ideal for all local amenities. Read more.

Star Street, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom second floor flat, set within a charming period converted property, offers bright and airy living space with spacious reception room, modern kitchen and double bedroom. Read more.

Hyde Park Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged upon the fourth floor of a wonderful building just north of Hyde Park, this generous studio flat offers beautifully presented living space and access to beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

Bayswater, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of an impressive mansion block, this excellent one bedroom flat features a lovely open-plan reception room and kitchen while being ideally located moments from amenities and transport links. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Bayswater, W2

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a superb period building on the desirable Gloucester Terrace this charming one bedroom flat offers bright accommodation and a modern kitchen. Read more.

Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly enviable location just north of Marble Arch and Hyde Park, this superb one bedroom apartment benefits from well proportioned interiors and close proximity to a range of desirable amenities. Read more.

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This well presented one bedroom flat is wonderfully situated in a portered building within easy reach of Oxford Street, Hyde Park and the West End. Read more.

Pembridge Square, Notting Hill, W2

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A modern one bedroom flat in an elegant Victorian building with use of Pembridge Square gardens, benefiting from beautiful heated natural stone floors and a separate cloakroom. Read more.

Craven Hill Gardens, Lancaster Gate, W2

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a sought-after location on a desirable garden square, this charming one bedroom fourth floor flat offers spacious and well presented accommodation close to local amenities. Read more.

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom flat is arranged on the fourth floor of a smart residential building which benefits from 24-hour porter and lift access. Read more.

Praed Street, Paddington, W2

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This great one bedroom apartment boasts a fabulous Paddington location, a generous open-plan reception room/kitchen room and the benefit of enviable transport links nearby. Read more.

Sussex Court, Paddington, W2

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of Paddington this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous living space with bright interiors throughout. Read more.

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This well proportioned one bedroom flat is located in an excellent development, boasting well proportioned interiors and close proximity to a range of amenities and parkland. Read more.

Westbourne Grove Terrace, Westbourne Grove, W2

280 per week (1214 pcm) £1,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant one bedroom first floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, wonderful bedroom and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape