Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 69 2 bedroom properties for sale in Isle Of Dogs, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Isle Of Dogs, E14. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Isle Of Dogs, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Situated on the thirty seventh floor of the beautiful Pan Peninsula, this fantastic two bedroom flat benefits from beautiful and stylish interiors with panoramic views across the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Horizons, Canary Wharf, E14

1425000 - 1475000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

This superbly presented apartment building which boasts a fantastic location moments from Canary Wharf further boasts a great location close to the Thames while featuring a residents' gym and 24-hour concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Wardian London, Canary Wharf, E14

970000 - 1310000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Combining modern architecture with innovative landscaping, Wardian London presents a range of gorgeous two bedroom apartments which set a new standard for the high-rise living experience. Leasehold. Read more.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom luxury flat positioned within the superb Dollar Bay development, boasting a superb Canary Wharf location on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Discovery Dock East, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive two bedroom sub-penthouse apartment offering excellent open-plan living space, en suite facilities and a superb location moments from Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom luxury flat positioned within the superb Dollar Bay development, boasting a superb Canary Wharf location on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Discovery Dock West, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom apartment located in the heart of Canary Wharf boasting stunning views and a sylish neutral décor. Situated in an imposing and attractive modern development. Leasehold. Read more.

Landmark Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the twenty second floor of the beautiful and sought-after Landmark West Tower, this stylish two bedroom apartment benefits from spacious interiors and a large reception room with dual-aspect windows. Leasehold. Read more.

Elektron Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An impressive two bedroom duplex penthouse with stunning views towards Canary Wharf, a sizeable balcony and use of the communal gym and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Exquisite two bedroom flat set on the 39th floor of this iconic and highly prestigious forty-five storey tower located in the heart of Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Discovery Dock Apartments West, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a two bedroom apartment on the ninth floor, boasting a spacious and bright reception/kitchen extending out onto a sizeable balcony with staggering dock-side views of Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Excellently located within easy access of Canary Wharf and set on the seventeenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous open-plan reception room, an en suite master bedroom and two balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Biscayne Avenue, Tower Hamlets, E14

OIEO 845000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom apartment is situated on the ninth floor of a brand new development designed by renowned architects Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a smart dock-side apartment block, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers wonderfully spacious accommodation with a balcony overlooking the water. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a light and airy reception room that has a contemporary feel and access to a superb balcony with a dramatic Canary Wharf views, this two bedroom flat is within a desirable dock-side development. Leasehold. Read more.

Columbia West, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom apartment is situated on the tenth floor of a brand new development designed by renowned architects Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. Leasehold. Read more.

Discovery Dock East, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat on the sixth floor of a superb modern development, boasting a bright reception room with space for dining and a private balcony with views of Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Exquisite two bedroom flat set on the ninth floor of this iconic and highly prestigious forty-five storey tower located in the heart of Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Pan Peninsula Square, Canary Wharf, E14

799999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat on the nineteenth floor of a stunning contemporary development within Canary Wharf, boasting floor-to-ceiling windows throughout providing excellent light and incredible views of London. Leasehold. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting beautiful river views and a luxury specification, this superb two bedroom flat has access to the communal swimming pool and gymnasium and is set on the 12th floor of desirable New Providence Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a superb location close to Canary Wharf's amenities, this luxurious two bedroom, 12th floor flat benefits from a private balcony with breathtaking views, a concierge and exclusive leisure facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

located along the scenic docks and set on the fifth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartments boasts a generous reception room with an open-plan kitchen and access to the main balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Discovery Dock Apartments, Canary Wharf, E14

780000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom flat is set on the tenth floor, offering a generous living space throughout, modern semi-open-plan kitchen, large master bedroom with en suite and benefits from stunning views. Leasehold. Read more.

Pan Peninsula Square, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located within the popular Pan Peninsula development which offers communal gym, cinema and concierge, this modern two bedroom flat offers bright open-plan reception room and master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Charrington Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom, fourteenth floor flat is situated within a newly built luxury block of apartments and boasts bright and stylish interiors with stunning city views through floor-to-ceiling windows. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Spacious two bedroom apartment offering stylish open-plan living space, impressive views and a superb location moments from Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Biscayne Avenue, Canary Wharf, E14

OIEO 749000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat is situated on the ninth floor of a brand new development and benefits from a unique curved layout with large windows offering great views. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set up high and boasting great view towards the O2 arena and River Thames this contemporary two bedroom flat offers a luxurious lifestyle and bustling surrounds. Leasehold. Read more.

Raleana Road, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

With wonderful views over the River Thames and O2 arena, this light and well styled two bedroom apartment benefits from a charming decked balcony and secure off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Millharbour, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A smart and stylish two bedroom flat featuring a private balcony enjoying views across the lovely communal water gardens and boasts easy access to Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Millharbour, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in South Quay overlooking the Docks, this attractive two bedroom apartment offers a spacious open-plan reception/kitchen, filled with natural light and complete with a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Cascades Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

675000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boardwalk Place, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a bright and neutrally decorated interior and two private balconies, this stylish two bedroom flat is situated on the third floor of a modern block in a secure development with concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Corona Building, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A generous two bedroom flat within a modern development boasting a large communal garden and concierge service, well placed for the Canary Wharf complex and it's endless selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

Cassilis Road, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located moments from the vibrant centre of Canary Wharf, this stylishly furnished two bedroom flat is set within a desirable development with leisure facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Boardwalk Place, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Well styled to create a desirable and contemporary home, this wonderful, two bedroom flat, boasts amazing views over the dock towards Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Premiere Place, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom penthouse flat (with off-street parking and porters office) offers a fantastic living space with large reception room opening onto a private wraparound balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious two bedroom flat is situated on the sixth floor of a modern block of luxury apartments and boasts bright and naturally lit interiors throughout as well as a convenient central location. Leasehold. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Cascades Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat set within a superb modern development, boasting a generous interior space throughout with concierge service and a riverside location. Leasehold. Read more.

Cumberland Mills Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moro Apartments, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a stylish two bedroom apartment located within the new Moro Apartments Development which features concierge service and a gym. The reception room and bedrooms are generously sized as well as lovely and bright. Leasehold. Read more.

Burrells Wharf Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14

565000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stylishly decorated, two bedroom flat, located in the desirable riverside development of Burrells Wharf and boasting two lovely balconies with views and use of the communal leisure facilities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wharfside Point South, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic first floor, two bedroom two bathroom apartment in Wharfside Point South, offered with a fabulously bright reception/kitchen with floor-to-ceiling windows looking out onto a private enclosed terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located on the picturesque Millwall Dock with views of Canary Wharf, this fantastic two bedroom flat benefits a flow of contemporary fixtures and fittings with ample living and entertaining space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Galleons View, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a stunning riverside development this lovely two bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and boasts a fabulous reception room with space-to-dine, large master bedroom with en suite and South-facing patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Aurora Building, Canary Wharf, E14

535000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat in the desirable Aurora Building, with a large open-plan reception kitchen and offering partial views of the Thames and O2 centre. Leasehold. Read more.

East Ferry Road, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefitting from a beautifully bright reception room with dual-aspect windows and two private balconies, this stylish two bedroom apartment also boasts and great location moments away from South Quay DLR Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Vantage Mews, Canary Wharf, E14

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Vermeer Court, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring modern and spacious interiors throughout as well as three balconies and breath taking views of the River Thames, this beautiful two bedroom maisonette is situated on the third floor of a secure block. Leasehold. Read more.

Gainsborough House, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom flat set in a popular modern development and offering sleek and smart interiors, a balcony, neutral décor and sought-after location moments from Canary Wharf Complex. Leasehold. Read more.

Francis Close, Isle Of Dogs, E14

524950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This impressive two bedroom house boasts a modern kitchen, an open-plan reception room, off-street parking, a private garden and a beautiful bathroom with a large shower. Freehold. Read more.

St Davids Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14

519999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Cassilis Road, Docklands, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and beautifully modern, two bedroom, ground floor flat benefits from a contemporary and neutral interior with a large open-plan reception room and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Michigan Building, Docklands, E14

509999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Wheat Sheaf Close, Isle Of Dogs, E14

469000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Montcalm House, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic two bedroom flat on the third floor, boasting a unique layout, bright living areas are stunning direct views of the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Stoneyard Lane, Poplar, E14

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Proton Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a modern and stylish two bedroom flat which boasts a wonderful open-plan reception/kitchen and benefits from a terrific location in Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Glengall Grove, Isle Of Dogs, E14

435000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this fantastic two bedroom split-level flat, boasts bright and stylish interior with double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Barnfield Place, Isle Of Dogs, E14

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright two bedroom flat benfits from being situated in a quiet residential setting close to Mudchute Park and Farm, with neutral décor throughout and open-plan living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Aphrodite Court, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat within a superb gated development, boasting concierge service, off-road parking and a wonderful riverside development. Leasehold. Read more.

Horseshoe Close, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located in a secure gated development and set on the ground floor, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts a bright reception room and a lovely private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Westferry Road, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located for convenient access to Canary Wharf, this bright and neutral two bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a secure modern development and offers a large reception room and lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Rugless House, Isle Of Dogs, E14

360000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Nova Court West, Canary Wharf, E14

190000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Blackwall Way, Canary Wharf, E14

166250 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Blackwall Way, Canary Wharf, E14

157500 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Holmes1