Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 4 bedroom properties for sale in Islington, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Islington, N1. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Islington, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Shepherdess Walk, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

These fantastic new four bedroom town houses offer bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish, complete with a secluded private outdoor spaces. Freehold. Read more.

Highbury Hill, Highbury, N5

1499995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Liverpool Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located in the Barnsbury Conservation Area this superb Georgian house benefits from planning permission to add a mansard roof and ground level extension. The plans allow for a more spacious 3/4 bedroom home. Freehold. Read more.

Huntingdon Street, Barnsbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This stunning house over three levels has been refurbished to an exceptional standard with stylish interiors, a well maintained garden and modern glass shelter. Planning permission to construct a full length basement. Freehold. Read more.

Lever Street, Old Street, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

This four bedroom split-level flat offers generous living space and modern d├ęcor. It is situated in a highly sought-after location and benefits from a private entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

St Jude Street, Islington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful four bedroom house offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from an excellent location moments from amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Laburnum Street, Hoxton, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Featuring Regents Canal, Victoria Park and Broadway Market on the doorstep, this fantastic four bedroom family home also features a private top floor (second) balcony and a garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Carleton Road, Tufnell Park, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This is a unique and stylish four bedroom terrace house, offered with a wonderful open-plan reception/kitchen which backs onto a secluded private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Holloway Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious four bedroom maisonette boasting well proportioned interiors and a patio, while being set on Holloway Road where there is a great selection of local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Birchmore Walk, Islington, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

This superb four bedroom ground floor flat boasts provides well proportioned living and entertaining space in an enviable Highbury location. Leasehold. Read more.

Copenhagen Street, Islington, N1

595000 Recently sold

4 bedroom flat for sale

A superb four bedroom flat offering light and airy interiors with well proportioned rooms and an excellent location while being placed in a purpose-built block in Islington. Leasehold. Read more.

Corbet House, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

Providing well proportioned rooms this four bedroom first floor flat offers great potential for refurbishment and a good location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Alex Alex Leigh1