Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties to rent in Kennington, SE11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kennington, SE11. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Kennington, SE11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Parliament View, Waterloo, SE1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in an impressive riverside development with lift and porter, this superb modern one bedroom flat offers extensive views over the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and River Thames. Read more.

Parliament View, Kennington, SE1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a modern open-plan living space with generously proportioned rooms, this superb one bedroom apartment is situated in a contemporary apartment block on the South Bank just opposite the Houses of Parliament. Read more.

Albert Embankment, Vauxhall, SE1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor with light, stylish interiors, this impressive one bedroom apartment offers a fantastic central location and a secure development with concierge and lift. Read more.

Albert Embankment, Westminster, SE1

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the first floor of a landmark portered building just across the Thames from the Houses of Parliament, this well proportioned one bedroom flat benefits from modern interiors and a high-quality finish. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Lambeth Walk, Kennington, SE11

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the second floor of a purpose-built Victorian block, this property boasts a neutral and stylish d├ęcor and plenty of natural light coming in through large period windows. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape