Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties to rent in Kennington, SE11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kennington, SE11. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Kennington, SE11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Parliament View, Waterloo, SE1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in an impressive riverside development with lift and porter, this superb modern one bedroom flat offers extensive views over the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and River Thames. Read more.

Aragon Court, Hotspur Street, Kennington, SE11

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom apartment is set within a smart residential development and offers bright and modern living space with a fabulous 20' roof terrace with sweeping views. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Albert Embankment, Westminster, SE1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the first floor of a landmark portered building just across the Thames from the Houses of Parliament, this well proportioned one bedroom flat benefits from modern interiors and a high-quality finish. Read more.

Vauxhall Street, Vauxhall, SE11

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within this recent development and conversion of a public house, providing contemporary accommodation with open-plan living space, a one bedroom, second floor flat with wooden floors. Read more.

Hotspur Street, Kennington, SE11

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor and boasting a sunny balcony, this smart one bedroom apartment is located within a sought-after building with concierge and secure, underground parking. Read more.

Lambeth Walk, Kennington, SE11

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the second floor of a purpose-built Victorian block, this property boasts a neutral and stylish d├ęcor and plenty of natural light coming in through large period windows. Read more.

Elkington Point, Lollard Street, Kennington, SE11

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor, this light one bedroom apartment offers well arranged accommodation within a secure building with lift and fob access. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape