Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 57 1 bedroom properties for sale in Kensington, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kensington, W8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Kensington, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Knightsbridge, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Set in this contemporary building in the heart of Knightsbridge with underground parking and communal garden, this is a stylish and spacious one bedroom flat boasting wood floors and neutral décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Emperors Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

A wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom first floor flat boasting excellent living and entertaining space, high-specification finish and a fantastic South Kensington location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Rutland Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish one bedroom luxury apartment has benefited from an immaculate refurbishment and boasts a discrete open-plan kitchen, a private roof terrace and high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive and stylish, one bedroom, first floor flat, offering a larger-than-average interior with beautiful high ceilings and wood floors, a delightful balcony and access to gorgeous communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Thurloe Place, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This spectacular one bedroom luxury apartment is set on the first floor and offers a wonderfully refurbished interior with state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings, high ceilings and a brilliant view into the V&A Museum. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ennismore Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

A simply beautiful one bedroom flat offering superb living space with a spacious reception room with semi-open-plan kitchen, gallery, and private balcony, ideally located just moments from Hyde Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kensington High Street, South Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the third floor, this superior one bedroom luxury apartment boasts a modern, open-plan kitchen and views to the south and boasts easy access to Kensington Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Harcourt Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on a beautiful residential road, this superb one bedroom first floor flat boasts a plethora of natural light, fantastic open-plan reception room and a lovely bedroom with private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor, this incredible one bedroom apartment offers stylish interiors with a feature kitchen and an incredible central location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kensington High Street, South Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the first floor, this superior one bedroom luxury apartment boasts a modern, open-plan kitchen and views to the south and boasts easy access to Kensington Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Courtfield Road, South Kensington, SW7

995000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish, recently refurbished one bedroom, second floor apartment situated within an impressive period building, boasting bright and well proportioned interiors and access to wonderful communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the lower ground floor of a handsome stucco fronted period conversion, this one bedroom apartment offers a rare opportunity to update and personalise. Leasehold. Read more.

Drayton Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged on the second floor of a popular Chelsea building (with lift) this wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment is ideally located for Chelsea and Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Ovington Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this stylish one bedroom flat offers premium accommodation in the prestigious neighbourhood of Knightsbridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Egerton Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Stylish and spacious throughout, this stunning one bedroom flat is situated within an imposing period conversion moments from the many fashionable amenities within Knightsbridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Kensington Church Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom ground floor flat boasts a spacious open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a highly desirable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Harcourt Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in a secluded Chelsea address, this is a stylish and light one bedroom flat that has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard to offer amazing and well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Royal Crescent, Holland Park, W11

895000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful one bedroom flat in Holland Park offers bright spacious interiors, balcony overlooking communal gardens and great access to many amenities and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, South Kensington, W8

825000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom second floor flat in a period conversion boasting bright and spacious interiors, recent refurbishment and a great South Kensington location. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom flat presented in excellent condition and boasting neutral décor throughout, ample storage space and a bright and airy reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Montpelier Terrace, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This first floor flat in the heart of Montpelier Village, is offered on an 18 year lease with potential (STP) to convert into a two bed. With south-facing views down Montpelier Walk, viewing is highly recommended. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheniston Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the fabulous shops and eateries of Kensington High Street, this generous one bedroom lower ground flat offers spacious, well presented accommodation with a stylish kitchen and bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

795000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb and stylish one bedroom flat boasting wonderfully high ceilings, light and airy living space, contemporary fittings and fixtures and a wonderful decked roof terrace perfect for summer barbecues. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Courtfield Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully one bedroom third floor apartment boasts neutral interior styling and wood flooring throughout and boasts fabulous communal gardens and a great location on a prestigious garden square. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sinclair Gardens, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a stunning period conversion, this wonderful one bedroom first floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting substantial accommodation, and an en suite bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This light, bright, first floor one bedroom apartment, with balcony and direct views onto quiet Nevern Square is ideally located moments from Earls Court station. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrington Road, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor this beautifully refurbished one bedroom apartment offers bright accommodation in the heart of South Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Wharfedale Street, Chelsea, SW10

730000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting two fabulous roof terraces, this exceptionally bright one bedroom second floor flat features neutral décor throughout and an excellent location moments from the amenities of Earls Court. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ovington Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully designed apartment is set on the third floor (with lift) and features a light, open-plan living space with oak parquet floors and high ceilings, intelligent storage and Gaggenau kitchen appliances. Leasehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting generous living space and an enviable location, this fantastic one bedroom lower ground floor flat features a spacious bay-fronted reception room, ample storage and a well presented interior. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gledhow Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

725000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb one bedroom flat offers charming interiors, and situated within easy reach of the many excellent shops, bars and restaurants of Gloucester Road and South Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Southwell Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a stylish décor throughout, this amazing one bedroom flat benefits from an open-plan kitchen, smart bathroom and spacious bedroom with walk-in wardrobe. Leasehold. Read more.

Portland Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated within easy reach of Holland Park, this bright one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a fantastic open-plan reception room, lovely bedroom and is set in a highly desirable location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

699950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fifth floor and accessed via a lift, this light and spacious one bedroom apartment offers exceptional accommodation in an ideal central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Warwick Road, Earls Court, SW5

699000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Bramham Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat is bright and spacious throughout with a beautiful bedroom and en suite bathroom, beautiful reception room and fully fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Courtleigh, Kensington, Kensington, W8

685000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic roof terrace and well arranged interiors and is set on the sixth floor of a secure building (with lift) within walking distance to Kensington High Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Warwick Gardens, High Street Kensington, W14

679999 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A recently refurbished one bedroom raised ground floor flat that is beautifully decorated throughout and boasts a modern kitchen and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

High Street Kensington, High Street Kensington, W8

675000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers exceptional accommodation close to High Street Kensington and Holland Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Courtfield Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment is set on the lower ground floor of a popular Victorian Building on a pretty, verdant square in the heart of South Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

650000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Sherborne Court, Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This great one bedroom fourth floor flat is set in a lovely purpose-built block, offering a spacious bright reception room, sizeable bedroom, lovely modern fitted kitchen and benefits from a porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Elsham Road, Holland Park, W14

620000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from high ceilings, designer features and solid oak floors throughout this stunning one bedroom flat offers stylish living in a well maintained period conversion on this sought-after tree-lined street. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembroke Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This smart one bedroom apartment boasts a charming, dual-aspect reception and is well arranged on the second floor of a sought-after portered building close to High Street Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Campden Street, Notting Hill, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the popular Hillgate Village area of Notting Hill, this stunning one bedroom, split-level flat has been beautifully refurbished to create striking, contemporary space with stripped wood floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

575000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a wonderful reception room with high ceilings and a bay windows, this great one bedroom period conversion flat also offers a fabulous eat-in kitchen and gorgeous original wood floors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally positioned moments from fashionable Fulham Road, this is a bright and airy one bedroom flat featuring inviting and well proportioned accommodation with contemporary fittings and fixtures. Leasehold. Read more.

Avonmore Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom property located on the raised ground floor of a beautiful red brick building in a quiet residential road moments from Kensington High Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

529950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Fulham Road, South Kensington, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located in the heart of Chelsea, this superb one bedroom flat (with lift) boasts bright accommodation with a lovely balcony with great views and access to fantastic communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembroke Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a popular portered block, this modern one bedroom flat benefits from open-plan accommodation with access to beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Trebovir Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a stylish one bedroom flat offering recently refurbished accommodation with bright and airy rooms, contemporary fittings and a superb location in this smart period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This naturally bright and well proportioned one bedroom flat is located on the first floor of a period conversion and benefits from a great reception room moments from local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, SW5

475000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Gate Mews, Knightsbridge, SW7

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an enviable area, this stunning one bedroom flat (33 year lease remaining approximately) boasts modern living space, exposed brickwork, ample storage space and lovely views of the pretty communal Onslow Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a popular location close to the green open spaces of Holland Park and the fashionable restaurants of Notting Hill, this one bedroom third floor flat benefits from a spacious layout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1