Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kentish Town, NW5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kentish Town, NW5. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kentish Town, NW5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Highgate Road, Highgate, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This is an exceptionally well presented three bedroom house, boasting two reception rooms, immaculate interiors and a phenomenal landscaped garden. Freehold. Read more.

St Albans Villas, Dartmouth Park, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated within a beautiful period conversion this fabulous three bedroom split-level flat boasts stylish interiors with elegant period features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Parkhill Road, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Located moments from the shops and restaurants of Hampstead and Haverstock Hill this well presented three bedroom flat benefits from spacious, well proportioned rooms and gated parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lawn Road, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Peacefully located and well-presented throughout this impressive three bedroom garden flat holds a sought-after location moments from Belsize Park and Hampstead Heath. Leasehold. Read more.

Savernake Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic three bedroom flat situated within an attractive period conversion, arranged over three floors offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Prince of Wales Road, Kentish Town, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This is an impressive three bedroom, split-level maisonette in fantastic condition, with wood floors and period features. Also boasting access to a communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Leighton Road, Kentish Town, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within a lovely period conversion this fantastic three bedroom maisonette combines spacious accommodation with well presented interiors and a shared garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Malden Road, Kentish Town, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Fabulous three bedroom maisonette offering strikingly stylish interiors, with generously proportioned rooms blending gorgeous period details with high modern standards. Leasehold. Read more.

Lismore Circus, Kentish Town, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic three bedroom flat on the first floor, with strikingly bright rooms and boasting a stylish interior finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Lawn Road, Belsize Park, NW3

529950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Three bedroom flat arranged over two floors, situated within an purpose-built block, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Poynings Road, Dartmouth Park, N19

475000 Recently sold

Presented in superb condition throughout this sun-filled three bedroom duplex flat offers excellent living space and wonderful green open space nearby. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Oliver and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Oliver Venn1