Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kenton, HA3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kenton, HA3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kenton, HA3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kenton Lane, Kenton, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Conveniently located, this generous three bedroom semi-detached house is presented in good condition and offers an extended living space, well proportioned bedrooms and a patio garden with a self-contained annexe. Freehold. Read more.

Ivanhoe Drive, Harrow, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a large plot, this spacious three bedroom detached house offers a generous living space with a separate kitchen, three double bedrooms, a private garden with a garage and ample off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Hill Road, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting newly refurbished interiors with neutral d├ęcor, this spacious three bedroom end of terrace house further benefits from well proportioned bedrooms, a private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

openhouse

Saturday 21 January, 11am to 12pm (Prebook only. Limited space. More info)

Book your place

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Shaun and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Shaun Bailey1