Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 4 bedroom properties to rent in Kings Road, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kings Road, SW3. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in Kings Road, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fernshaw Road, Chelsea, SW10

1790 per week (7757 pcm) £10,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom apartment to rent

This amazing four bedroom house is enviably located on this secluded road between Fulham Road and King's Road, offering stunning living and entertaining space with a fabulous kitchen leading to a gorgeous garden. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette to rent

An amazing four bedroom duplex flat, boasting wonderfully presented and spacious living space, including two en suite bedrooms, stylish fittings and fixtures, lift and access to gorgeous communal garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Chelsea, Chelsea, SW3

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette to rent

Offering a bright and beautifully presented interior with ample living and entertaining space, this stunning four bedroom house is located moments from the many amenities along King's Road. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape