Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 studio properties to rent in Ladbroke Grove, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ladbroke Grove, W11. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Ladbroke Grove, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ladbroke Grove, Ladbroke Grove, W11

270 per week (1170 pcm) £1,620 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated moments from the amenities of Ladbroke Grove, this charming studio conversion flat features attractive dual-aspect studio room, mezzanine sleeping platform and spacious hallway and bathroom. Read more.

Arundel Gardens, Notting Hill, W11

250 per week (1084 pcm) £1,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Recently refurbished, this well presented studio flat is set on the third floor of a period conversion on this sought-after street in Notting Hill. Read more.

Arundel Gardens, Notting Hill, W11

250 per week (1084 pcm) £1,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Recently refurbished, this well presented studio flat is set on the first floor of a period conversion on this sought-after street in Notting Hill. Read more.

St Charles Square, North Kensington, W10

230 per week (997 pcm) £1,380 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located within a beautiful period terrace on a quiet road off Ladbroke Grove, this attractive studio flat offers bright modern living space with open-plan kitchen and shared bathroom. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape