Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 12 1 bedroom properties to rent in Lisson Grove, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lisson Grove, NW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Lisson Grove, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Allsop Place, Marylebone, NW1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This well proportioned one bedroom flat is situated within a fabulous contemporary development and features high-quality fixtures, two private terraces and a stunning location moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

Upper Montagu Street, Marylebone, W1H

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Recently refurbished and boasting bright, contemporary interiors, this fantastic one bedroom flat is moments from Baker Street and Regent's Park and benefits from high-quality fixtures throughout. Read more.

Boston Place, Regent's Park, NW1

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period property on a peaceful residential road, this fantastic one bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard. Read more.

Park Road, St John's Wood, NW8

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A charming one bedroom ground floor flat set within a prestigious portered block moments from the amenities of St John's Wood and the beautiful surroundings of Regent's Park. Read more.

Regent Court, St John's Wood, NW8

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to the open spaces of Regent's Park and the amenities of St John's Wood this spacious, well presented one bedroom, first floor flat is set within an impressive modern block. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Edgware Road, Little Venice, W2

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in Little Venice, this superb one bedroom third floor flat boasting elegant oak wood floor throughout offers stylish, open-plan accommodation with great views overlooking the canal. Read more.

Grove End House, St John's Wood, NW8

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located within an elegant mansion block in the heart of St John's Wood this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright, neutral interiors. Read more.

Lanark Road, Maida Vale, W9

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in an imposing mansion block, a superb one bedroom flat providing generous accommodation in a fantastic Maida Vale location, ideally situated for enjoying a walk along the picturesque Grand Union Canal. Read more.

St Johns Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of desirable St John's Wood this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous and bright living space throughout. Read more.

Penfold Place, Lisson Grove, NW1

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a residential development just off Edgware Road, this fantastic one bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright interiors throughout. Read more.

Hatton Street, Marylebone, NW8

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious one bedroom third floor flat, presented to a wonderful standard ideally located within easy reach of the amenities of St John's Wood. Read more.

Edgware Road, Westminster, W2

290 per week (1257 pcm) £1,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Stylish one bedroom flat set on the second floor of a recently refurbished building located on bustling Edgware Road and close to Little Venice. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape