Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties to rent in Little Ealing, W5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Little Ealing, W5. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Little Ealing, W5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kew Bridge Road, Brentford, TW8

1384.62 per week (6000 pcm) £8,308 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a prestigious location overlooking Kew Bridge this striking three bedroom apartment offers luxurious modern finish throughout with en suite master bedroom and amazing roof terrace overlooking the river. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Great West Road, Brentford, TW8

484.62 per week (2100 pcm) £2,908 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented three bedroom, seventh floor flat is ideally located within stunning Great West Quarter and offers a generously sized reception room with an open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Kew Bridge Court, Kew Bridge, W4

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an attractive gated development on the banks of the River Thames at Kew Bridge, this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers stylish living space with a patio garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Great West Quarter, Brentford, TW8

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a converted Art Deco building, this fabulous three bedroom split-level apartment is stylish and spacious and benefits from underground parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape