Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 1 bedroom properties for sale in Lower Clapton, E5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lower Clapton, E5. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Lower Clapton, E5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Newick Road, Clapton, Hackney, E5

495000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a period conversion boasting well proportioned interiors with wood floors throughout and a lovely private garden to the rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Hackney, E8

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the raised ground floor of a period conversion boasting modern and well proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent Hackney location. Leasehold. Read more.

Furrow Lane, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom ground floor flat boasting modern and well proportioned interiors throughout, high ceilings and an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Downs Park Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a house conversion boasting modern interiors with wood floors throughout located moments from Hackney Downs. Leasehold. Read more.

Clifden Road, Hackney, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house for sale

Contemporary and stylish throughout this one bedroom house boasts neutral d├ęcor, a fully fitted kitchen, stripped wood floors and two garden areas all within a peaceful residential street. Freehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Stoke Newington, N16

OIEO 400000

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Providing stylish interiors with contemporary features, this one bedroom flat is superbly located within an elegant converted music hall in the heart of Stoke Newington. Leasehold. Read more.

Lower Clapton Road, Lower Clapton, E5

280000 - 350000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Recently renovated to a fantastic standard throughout, this attractive development features a selection of one bedroom flats boasting neutral and bright interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Powell Road, Clapton, E5

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Walton Close, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom ground floor flat boasting a private entrance and a quiet location moments from the shops and amenities of Chatsworth Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Daubeney Road, Clapton, E5

230000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Edward and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Edward Taylor1