Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties for sale in Lower Clapton, E5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lower Clapton, E5. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Lower Clapton, E5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Newick Road, Clapton, Hackney, E5

495000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a period conversion boasting well proportioned interiors with wood floors throughout and a lovely private garden to the rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Hackney, E8

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the raised ground floor of a period conversion boasting modern and well proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent Hackney location. Leasehold. Read more.

Clifden Road, Hackney, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house for sale

Contemporary and stylish throughout this one bedroom house boasts neutral d├ęcor, a fully fitted kitchen, stripped wood floors and two garden areas all within a peaceful residential street. Freehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Stoke Newington, N16

OIEO 400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Powell Road, Clapton, E5

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious rooms with a separate modern kitchen, ample storage and located in a secure gated residential block. Leasehold. Read more.

Walton Close, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom ground floor flat boasting a private entrance and a quiet location moments from the shops and amenities of Chatsworth Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Daubeney Road, Clapton, E5

230000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Edward and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Edward Taylor1