Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 65 2 bedroom properties for sale in Maida Vale, W9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Maida Vale, W9. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Maida Vale, W9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Maida Avenue, Maida Vale, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion boasting modern and contemporary interiors throughout and an excellent location opposite Regents Canal. Leasehold. Read more.

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Paddington Exchange, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding luxury two bedroom apartment is set on the seventh floor of a brand new development in the heart of Paddington and boasts 24hour concierge, underground parking and a superb private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

An incredible and unique two bedroom duplex flat set over the third and fourth floors of this landmark Philippe Starck development found enviably located in the heart of St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Paddington Exchange, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxury apartment is set on the seventh floor of a brand new development in the heart of Paddington and boasts 24hour concierge, underground parking and a superb private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a stunning former telephone exchange designed by renowned architect Philippe Starck, this exceptional two bedroom apartment offers stylish, beautifully presented accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning and bright two bedroom apartment presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from a recent redecoration. Leasehold. Read more.

Amberley Waterfront, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented throughout this fabulous two bedroom split-level flat is situated within a contemporary development with porter services and lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Affording a fabulous location in the heart of Maida Vale, this fantastic two bedroom flat benefits from stylish, contemporary décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This sophisticated two bedroom flat boasts stunning and beautifully presented interiors, set over the first floor of an impressive period building close to picturesque Little Venice and fashionable Clifton Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

This spacious, well arranged two bedroom fifth floor flat is beautifully presented, set within an impressive mansion block in the heart of Maida Vale, moments from local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Hamilton Gardens, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful two bedroom flat which is arranged over the top two floors of a house conversion offers well proportioned living space in a peaceful residential area in the heart of St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Clive Court, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat is set on the sixth floor of an elegant apartment building with a concierge and offers beautiful living space and a great residential location moments from Maida Vale. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom flat is situated on the lower ground floor of a period conversion and features well proportioned interiors and a private garden at the rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third and fourth floors of a beautiful period conversion in the heart of Maida Vale, this lovely two bedroom apartment boasts a spacious open-plan living, study area and two bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

895000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Fermoy Road, Maida Vale, W9

850000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive period conversion, this superb two bedroom duplex flat offers exceptional living space with a fabulous open-plan reception room, large master bedroom with plenty of storage and a modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright two bedroom flat features lovely high ceilings throughout with neutral décor and is situated within a smart period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

Delaware Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a red brick mansion block boasting well proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent Maida Vale location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Grittleton Road, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent Maida Hill location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Delaware Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located on a popular tree-lined street in Maida Vale, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers spacious rooms and is in fantastic condition. Leasehold. Read more.

Argo House, Kilburn, NW6

685000 - 805000

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

A stunning brand new development featuring a selection of luxury two bedroom apartments boasting modern interiors, private outside space and secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a secure development with lift, boasting well proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent Maida Vale location. Leasehold. Read more.

Admiral Walk, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an secure modern development located moments from the heart of Maida Vale, this impressive two bedroom, second floor apartment provides generous living space throughout and benefits from underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within an elegant period mansion block with excellent location this fabulous two bedroom flat offers bright and generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Penfold Street, Lisson Grove, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat offers modern, bright décor with generous living space and benefits from an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Avenue, Little Venice, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom flat is set within an elegant period building overlook the lovely Regent's Canal with Clifton Road moments away. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Saltram Crescent, West Kilburn, W9

749950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning two bedroom split-level flat offers spacious accommodation and benefits from an excellent location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

740000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably situated within a modern portered development adjacent to the Grand Union Canal, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat boasts spacious modern interiors and balcony, also with gym access and parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Oxford Road, Kilburn, NW6

725000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Greville Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning three bedroom garden flat, presented in superb condition, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent location close to a variety of local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A spacious two bedroom flat with fantastic bay-fronted reception room with wood floor and high ceilings and two evenly sized bedrooms, ideally located on a popular residential street in the heart of Maida Vale. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure modern development located moments from the heart of Maida Vale, this impressive two bedroom apartment provides generous living space throughout and a lovely private balcony with canal views. Leasehold. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in St John's Wood close to Lord's Cricket Ground, a superb two bedroom flat offering bright reception room and two good- sized bedrooms, set in an imposing purpose-built block with lift. Leasehold. Read more.

Fernhead Road, Maida Hill, W9

695000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented and stylish two bedroom flat with a private garden, benefiting from an excellent location on a peaceful residential road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Admiral Walk, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the fifth floor and combines modern interiors with spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Bravington Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor of a period conversion, this stunning two bedroom apartment features bright, modern interiors and a sizeable private garden at the rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Grittleton, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set within a lovely period conversion, this wonderful two bedroom split-level flat boasting modern, open-plan accommodation features an en suite master bedroom and a excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom third floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering well proportioned, light-filled interiors, located in the desirable area of Maida Vale. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashmore Road, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy two bedroom maisonette offering generous, well arranged living space, ideally located moments from local shops, amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Malvern Road, Maida Hill, NW6

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fernhead Road, Maida Hill, W9

600000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a lovely period conversion this fabulous two bedroom flat offers generous living space with well presented, bright interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Castellain Road, Maida Vale, W9

600000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout this superb two bedroom flat combines generous living space throughout with bright and modern interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Lanark Road, Maida Vale, W9

599995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the first floor boasting bright and modern interiors throughout, ample storage space and an excellent Maida Vale location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Princess Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom flat which is located on the ground floor of a period conversion offers well proportioned living space and boasts a spacious private garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashmore Road, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned two bedroom flat offers stylish contemporary living space set on the second floor of a period conversion close to Queen's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Lanark Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential road, this well presented two bedroom second floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation, and an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Brondesbury Villas, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a desirable residential road, this lovely two bedroom first floor flat offers high ceilings and original period features throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Harrow Road, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a secure development boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and a wonderful private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Hamilton Gardens, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet residential road in the heart of St John's Wood, this fantastic two bedroom third floor flat boasts spacious open-plan accommodation and ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Fermoy Road, Westbourne Park, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented to a high standard throughout, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat boasts contemporary interiors and good-sized rooms, situated on a quiet residential road close to Harrow Road and Notting Hill. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Orchardson House, St John's Wood, NW8

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this fabulous two bedroom flat provides bright and spacious accommodation close to the green spaces of Regent's Park and fashionable Marylebone. Leasehold. Read more.

Great Western Road, Westbourne Park, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated on the lower ground floor this spacious two bedroom flat offers a wonderful semi-open plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen, large master bedroom and a lovely private patio area. Leasehold. Read more.

Malvern Road, Maida Hill, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the lower ground floor of a house conversion, this well proportioned two bedroom flat features spacious accommodation, modern interiors and private patio garden to rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fernhead Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A smart two bedroom, second floor flat, presented to a fabulous standard throughout and found in a wonderful location close to local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Chichester Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a house conversion, this bright and airy two bedroom flat features modern living space in a great residential area. Leasehold. Read more.

Hall Place, St John's Wood, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the fourteenth floor of a purpose-built block with lift, boasting well proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location. Leasehold. Read more.

Alfred Road, Royal Oak, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom split-level flat situated within a secure purpose-built block boasting bright and modern interiors throughout, a lovely private balcony and an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrow Road, Maida Vale, W9

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom second floor flat boasts a wonderful semi-open plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and an expansive master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a building conversion, this well proportioned two bedroom flat has been refurbished throughout and also features a separate, modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Malvern Road, Maida Vale, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this lovely two bedroom first floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and a great location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Albert Road, Queen's Park, NW6

400000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Affording well presented interiors, a new modern kitchen and wood floors throughout, this stylish two bedroom sixth floor flat boasts a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

Belsize Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This recently refurbished two bedroom apartment boasts a spacious kitchen reception, two double bedrooms, stylish shower room close to local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrow Road, Royal Oak, W9

365000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Hillsborough Court, Kilburn, NW6

335000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated on the first floor of a popular residential block, this charming two bedroom flat is well presented throughout and offers an excellent location moments from transport links and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Miriame Miriame Oussellam1