Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 24 3 bedroom properties for sale in Maida Vale, W9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Maida Vale, W9. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Maida Vale, W9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the raised ground floor of this sought-after period mansion block in the heart of Little Venice, this luxury three bedroom apartment arranged over 1480 sq ft boasts views overlooking Regents canal. Leasehold. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning three bedroom flat which is set over the third and fourth floors of a stylish apartment building with concierge offers a bright and airy living space with three en suite bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a generous bay-fronted reception room with wood floors and spacious bedrooms, a fantastic three bedroom lower ground floor flat set in an imposing mansion block with lift and porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high-specification, this stunning three bedroom duplex flat offers stylish open-plan accommodation boasting three en suites. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

This amazing three bedroom split-level flat situated within a period conversion boasts modern and contemporary interiors throughout situated in the heart of Maida Vale. Leasehold. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a charming period conversion, this wonderful three bedroom duplex flat offers stunning interiors with high ceilings and original period features. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Grantully Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a beautiful red brick mansion block, this stunning three bedroom first floor flat offers spacious accommodation boasting bright, modern décor and two private balconies. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

The Harland is a stunning boutique development featuring a unique collection of luxury three bedroom apartments boasting a high-specification finish throughout and access to private outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a fabulous red brick mansion block in the heart of Maida Vale, this three bedroom flat boasts well proportioned and spacious accomodation, moments from the picturesque Paddington Recreation Ground. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lauderdale Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

A lovely three bedroom ground floor flat situated within a red brick mansion block boasting spacious interiors throughout, access to the communal gardens and an excellent Maida Vale location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Mortimer Crescent, St John's Wood, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

An exceptional three bedroom maisonette offering stylish and well presented accommodation set within an impressive period conversion close to local amenities and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ashmore Road, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

This contemporary three bedroom maisonette has been beautifully presented throughout and is situated within an elegant period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

Andover Place, Kilburn, NW6

999950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

An exceptional three bedroom modern mews house, beautifully presented over three spacious floors, boasting a garage, patio garden and a fabulous location close to the amenities of Maida Vale. Freehold. Read more.

Shirland Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a sought-after location, this fantastic two bedroom split-level first floor flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors throughout, and boasts two generously sized reception rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic three bedroom flat is superbly arranged over two floors and offers stylish living space within a lovely period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

Greville Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive development this fantastic three bedroom flat boasts expansive accommodation throughout combined with stylish interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Sutherland Ave, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over three floors and well presented throughout, this fantastic three bedroom flat boasts a stunning top floor reception room with exposed brick wall, well located on a wide tree-lined street in Maida Vale. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fermoy Road, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential road, this wonderful three bedroom duplex flat offering bright and spacious accommodation features an en suite master bedroom and an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

835000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an excellent standard throughout this bright and airy two bedroom flat is located on a sought-after street in Maida Vale. Leasehold. Read more.

Ranston Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period building moments from Marylebone Station, this lovely three bedroom apartment offers well proportioned living space with modern interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

725000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Combining spacious accommodation with stylish décor this fabulous three bedroom flat benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Lisson Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Affording a fantastic location in the heart of Marylebone, this delightful three bedroom ground floor flat benefits from bright interiors and well proportioned rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Marrick House, Kilburn, NW6

570000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent Kilburn location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Miriame Miriame Oussellam1