Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 1 bedroom properties for sale in Merton, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Merton, SW19. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Merton, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well-presented one bedroom first floor flat with off-street parking, ideally located in the heart of Wimbledon town centre, benefiting from neutral décor throughout and high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

Caroline Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This bright one bedroom ground floor flat is beautifully presented and benefits from a superb location moments from Dundonald Park and offers a stylish eat-in kitchen and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Worple Road Mews, Wimbledon, SW19

439950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented one bedroom second floor flat in central Wimbledon, benefiting from an open-plan kitchen and a contemporary finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingston Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts a spacious reception room with space for dining, a fully fitted kitchen, a sizeable double bedroom and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, Colliers Wood, SW19

395000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Durnsford Road, Wimbledon Park, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern development on the second floor, this fantastic one bedroom flat has an airy modern interior and is conveniently located for local shopping and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Wilton Grove, Wimbledon, SW19

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Haydons Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful one bedroom top floor flat benefiting from neutral décor throughout and a good location moments from Haydons Road Station. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Lebbern1