Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties to rent in Merton Park, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Merton Park, SW19. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Merton Park, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wimbledon, Wimbledon, SW19

506.54 per week (2195 pcm) £3,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This unique two bedroom coach house boasts a contemporary interior with open-plan living space, a charming garden and a spacious en suite master bedroom, all situated moments from Wimbledon town centre. Read more.

Pelham Road, Wimbledon, SW19

415.38 per week (1800 pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A well proportioned two bedroom ground floor flat, set within a quiet development on Pelham Road, offering a good-sized reception room and neutral d├ęcor. Read more.

Graham Road, Wimbledon, SW19

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A well-presented two bedroom first floor flat, benefiting from a spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen and an ideal location moments from central Wimbledon. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Southey Road, Wimbledon, SW19

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This charming two bedroom flat enjoys an enviable location close to the amenities of Wimbledon and boasts spacious accommodation which is well presented throughout. Read more.

Merton Road, Wimbledon, SW19

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located just moments from a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants in Wimbledon and Wimbledon Village, this superb two bedroom flat offers bright living space and a private roof terrace. Read more.

High Path, Wimbledon, SW19

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish two bedroom, first floor flat set within a modern development in a secluded area of South Wimbledon and benefiting from off-street parking. Read more.

Griffiths Road, Wimbledon, SW19

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom third floor flat that benefits from bright and spacious accommodation with a private balcony and a superb location close to the centre of Wimbledon. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape