Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 30 3 bedroom properties for sale in Mitcham, CR4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mitcham, CR4. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Mitcham, CR4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pollards Hill South, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting an 115' private garden with raised decking, and a driveway for three cars, this recently renovated three bedroom detached home further provides an incredible eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances. Freehold. Read more.

Seely Road, Tooting, SW17

749950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning three bedroom semi-detached house is unusually wide and provides a wonderful reception/dining room with French doors into the private garden and summer house. Freehold. Read more.

Dane Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Recently refurbished to a very high standard, this exceptional three bedroom end-of-terrace house boasts bright and spacious accommodation including a superb kitchen opening to a excellent garden. Freehold. Read more.

Rural Way, Streatham Vale, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet no through road, this well proportioned three bedroom house features spacious rooms, a loft room and a good-sized garden. Freehold. Read more.

Graham Avenue, Mitcham, CR4

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Woodland Way, Mitcham, CR4

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Southcroft Road, Tooting Graveney, SW17

589950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Presented in good order, featuring parquet flooring in the reception room and a large 80' garden with substantial patio area, this three bedroom house is also set back from the road by a pretty front garden. Freehold. Read more.

Rural Way, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A spacious and quietly located three bedroom house that offers bright living space and a private rear garden, all in a great position close to a wide range of amenities and transport links. Freehold. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A superb three bedroom house offering well presented accommodation and benefiting from generous reception room, modern kitchen and private front and rear gardens. Freehold. Read more.

Cromer Road, Tooting, SW17

550000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful three bedroom terrace house with garden, in need of modernisation throughout, providing two reception rooms on the ground floor, three well proportioned bedrooms, and a superb garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Ashbourne Road, Tooting, CR4

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Edenvale Road, Tooting, CR4

525000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Occupying the first floor of an attractive double fronted property, this three bedroom flat offers two reception rooms, two double bedrooms, one single/study, and a modern kitchen with garden access. Leasehold. Read more.

London Road, Norbury, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful three bedroom house, is arranged overt two floors and boasts well proportioned accommodation with two reception rooms and large garden. Freehold. Read more.

Isham Road, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented with stylish concrete features, this stunning three bedroom house is quietly located and offers contemporary interiors, an en suite master bedroom and a superb eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Colliers Wood, CR4

499950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Peacefully located within a popular residential area in Mitcham this three bedroom semi-detached house offers a huge 120' mature garden and a driveway for two cars. Freehold. Read more.

Pollards Hill South, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This excellent three bedroom house offers bright and spacious accommodation with an attractive interior, mature front and rear gardens and benefits from a lovely quiet location. Freehold. Read more.

Abercairn Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

499950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A terrific three bedroom house that is presented in good condition and further benefits from a great rear garden and an excellent location on a quiet residential road. Freehold. Read more.

Streatham Road, Tooting, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This three bedroom house benefits from a great location within easy reach of a wide range of amenities, providing spacious accommodation, a garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Avenue Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Meopham Road, Streatham Vale, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A well proportioned three bedroom house offering bright and spacious accommodation, featuring a sunny conservatory leading to a well maintain garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Streatham Common, Streatham, SW16

450000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom house is located on a quiet road and boasts a bay-fronted reception, a modern kitchen and a lovely garden. Freehold. Read more.

Heaton Road, Tooting, CR4

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Tynemouth Road, Tooting, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fab three bedroom maisonette offers bright and spacious accommodation with a large kitchen and lovely shared garden in a great location in Tooting. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Montrose Gardens, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over two floors this three bedroom house is in need of moderate works throughout, and benefits from a large rear garden and a convenient location. Freehold. Read more.

Edenvale Close, Tooting, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

An unusually large three bedroom flat set within an attractive purpose-built development, providing a private entrance, balcony overlooking the communal gardens and a stylish, quirky interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Manor Road, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented three bedroom house which offers well proportioned rooms and a fabulous south-facing garden leading to a garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Streatham Vale, Streatham Vale, CR4

385000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Mitcham Road, Mitcham, CR0

339950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Frensham Court, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the fifth and sixth floors of this popular purpose-built building, which provides lift access and secure entry, a spacious three bedroom duplex flat in need of modernisation and decoration throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Frensham Court, Colliers Wood, CR4

275000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful three bedroom split-level flat, arranged over the fifth and sixth floors, benefits from stunning views, two balconies and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Bradley and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Bradley Slade1