Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties for sale in Moore Park Estate, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Moore Park Estate, SW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Moore Park Estate, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set in a superb modern purpose-built development with fabulous communal gardens, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat offers spacious entertaining accommodation with private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

With its own private entrance, this is an amazing two bedroom flat that has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard to offer stylish and modern accommodation with wood floors and a fantastic garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a stylish interior, this stunning two bedroom flat also benefits from refreshingly bright rooms, charming period features, gorgeous wood floors and a good location on popular Fulham Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This wonderful two bedroom ground floor maisonette offers a charming interior with a gorgeous kitchen/dining room leading to a pretty patio garden, also benefiting from off-street parking and a fabulous location. Leasehold. Read more.

Mentone Mansions, Chelsea, SW10

895000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set moments from Chelsea, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat is located on the first floor of an impressive mansion brick mansion block with well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious and stylish two bedroom flat has been refurbished to an impeccable standard and boasts a private entrance, contemporary décor with a superb bay-fronted reception room and a charming patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Moore Park Estate, SW6

850000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

A desirable two bedroom maisonette benefiting from an enviable location close to Fulham Broadway and Chelsea, offering spacious accommodation and a private flat roof. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom flat is beautifully refurbished throughout with modern features, offering two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a private gated entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

750000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Barclay Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive period building, this contemporary two bedroom raised ground floor flat features an open-plan living space with stylish décor, a balcony and a fantasic location moments from Fulham Broadway. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

699000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Robert Robert Swann1