Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties for sale in Moorgate, EC2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Moorgate, EC2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Moorgate, EC2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Heron, City, EC2Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Located on the 32nd floor of the exclusive The Heron development, this outstanding two bedroom flat boasts substantial living space finished to an exceptional standard and striking views over London. Leasehold. Read more.

The Stage, City, EC2A

1200000 - 2430000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

An exquisite selection of two bedroom apartments set in an attractive new development with a Shakespearian twist, enjoying luxurious interiors with lifestyle facilities and a sky bar terrace on the 32nd floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Street, Old Street, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom flat, situated on the third floor on a sought-after, trendy street, offers spacious rooms with an open-plan reception room/kitchen and a modern d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Leonard Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

675000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this stylish two bedroom flat boasts a large open-plan reception room with a contemporary kitchen, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1