Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties to rent in Morden, SM4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Morden, SM4. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in Morden, SM4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Richmond Avenue, Wimbledon, SW20

807.69 per week (3500 pcm) £4,847 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Offering superb living and entertaining space, this bright four bedroom house is ideally situated close to Wimbledon Chase Primary School and offers an excellent eat-in kitchen and an easy to maintain garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Sandringham Avenue, Wimbledon, SW20

588.46 per week (2550 pcm) £3,531 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A superb four bedroom terrace house, beautifully arranged over three floors, benefiting from a loft conversion master bedroom with en suite and walk-in-wardrobe. Read more.

Bathurst Avenue, Wimbledon, SW19

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Offering spacious rooms and period features throughout, this superb four bedroom house boasts ample living space, a stunning top floor en suite master bedroom and a lovely garden. Read more.

Melrose Road, Wimbledon, SW19

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Fabulous four bedroom house boasting spacious accommodation with period features throughout, a stunning 130' rear garden, rooftop balcony and off-street parking. Read more.

Kenley Road, Wimbledon, SW19

496.15 per week (2150 pcm) £2,977 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A generous four bedroom end-of-terrace house situated on a residential street benefiting from two reception rooms, a good-sized garden and ample off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape